I can't believe it!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
GOSH!!!

I am walking Lizzie last night and it is getting dark....so I have treats with me....and she is doing a GREAT heel...then I see some thing coming :yikes:

And she starts to pull some...so I do a FAST u-turn.....then it sees Lizzie and comes RUNNING!

So I put Lizzie in a sit stay and it is BLUE!!! I posted about him some time ago....well he is a catahula(SP?) puppy...no more than 6 months :(....that keeps coming down here! he is the sweetest too!

Well he was ALL up in Lizzie's face last night....so I let them sniff...while I keep the lead loose and I stay calm...MAN it made a HUGE dif!! She was SO nice....but wanted NOTHING to do with him..poor guy! LOL

So I keep walking...Lizzie is staying right beside me...she REALLY wanted to train and wanted this dog to leave her only so I could train with her! :D

I give her the sit command...she sits...and guess what! He sits too! LOL and then I tell Lizzie to stay and I back up..He STAY TOO! :yikes:

So I am doing some random commands with her and she doing them PERFECT!! Listening to ME and watching ME and NOT the dog!!

*jumps up and down for joy* LOL

So I do the HARDEST command for her..WATCH ME....put her in a sit....tell her the command...she does a PERFECT watch me! NOT once did she loose eye contac with with! YEAH! Even with him up her rear! ROFL!

And of course I was praising her like mad during this time for being so awsome with a dog around!

*sigh* I am SO happy!!!!!!!

Now I REALLY feel that we can do 4H dog Shows....and her be okay with other dogs around!!!!!! YIPPPYYYY!!!

Sorry I just had to share!

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Great job Lizzie! Sounds like all your hard work with her is definately paying off.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Thanks Gempress and Tessa! :p

I was REALLY suprised she did the watch me! :yikes: I mean she does not even have it down OUT OF SITE OF OTHER DOGS! :rolleyes:

The only time she growled was when I made she stand and had the treat a little away from her face and BLue came up and started smelling the treat and she told NOT too! :lol-sign:

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Aww, that's awesome! What a good girl! And *high five* to her trainer! ;)

Members online

No members online now.