Hello I'm a newbie here

4hounds

Just wanted to say hi. First time I've participated on this forum. Looks like a great place to give and seek advice from fellow dog owners. Think our rowdy dogs are going to learn a few tricks from this place.
We run a business making premium leather collars, leashes and accessories. If you have any questions about this kind of product ask away and we will do our best to provide answers without a sales pitch. If you have any feedback on our web site or products please feel free to drop us an e-mail or post it here.
http://www.4hounds.com

MY1BOXER

My boxer SKYLER and I are new here also and would like to "WELCOME YOU". I`ll have to check your website out. I for one have a "MANLY MONSTER", then I have my akc reg. boxer "SKYLER">>>lol. I know...I know...Enough of the jokes...already...lol

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
hi and welcome!!!

hi there we all hope you enjoy your time at this doggy forum don't worry you can ask anything about your pets, we wont bite!!! lol :D :D

Welcome to the forums 4Hounds! We get alot of collar related questions especially with all the different types of collars available.

Also, put your site in your profile signature and it will show for every post.
You have also been activated for the Webmaster Forum! Wow!

Chazhound

Members online

No members online now.