What colors do you like...

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
Kimma is pink (preferably bright pink), Bubbles is purple, Jari is blue (preferably royal blue), and Pen is black/orange.

Airn

Purples, pinks and blues. I like pastel colors and very feminine things since Gwen gets mistaken for a boy often. If it's a blue I usually like to have some kind of 'girly' print. Polka dots or a floral pattern or something. She's still called a boy, but it makes me feel better if she's wearing something considered feminine :rofl1:

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Kaylee: Purple, grey, or black.
Poison: Animal print, lime green, or bright yellow or orange.
Jayne: Meh. I usually have him in brown or tan.
Talla: Dark brown, dark green. Southwestern print because helllooooo.... Mexidog!

CaliTerp07

Purple! Usually a lavender so it doesn't get super lost in her dark fur. Also pink and green and anything girly. But her collars are all purple.

noludoru

Bored Now.
I failed the question. Instead of "a white piece of paper is white" I wrote "blue."

I like Moo in dark blue (royal or navy) or bright green. Think lime green or spring green. His collar has turquoise on it, though.

Paviche

Duuuuude.
Rowan looks good in blue (all shades but especially brighter and/or lighter blues), dark or bright red, green (all shades), and sometimes orange although usually I like more contrast. I kind of want to try purple on him, but everyone already thinks he's a girl, so I haven't. Almost all of his things are blue so I guess that's "his" color.

Riff looks good in anything bright, really. Blue, green, red, orange, and although I'm not usually a fan I suspect he'd even look good in yellow. His leather collar is turquoise which looks great on him, and I want a wider ranger of colors for him.

I don't do black for either one of them. I just don't like how it looks on dogs that don't have black pigment.

I can hardly wait to have a female dog someday because there are SO MANY adorable girly collars. Plenty of cute masculine/neutral collars too, but oh man, I covet the pinks and the florals etc etc.

Saeleofu

I've used pretty much every color on Logan. I started with red, and now it's come back around to red. It just looks so good on him. I pictured his color being red before he ever came home :)

Gavroche looks good in just about anything, but he looks SO classy in black and silver.

Grab

I don't have specific colors I buy for anyone. I'm not fond of yellow, so I do not buy that all, nor do I often buy a lot of pink, but I'm open to most other colors.

I do think Aesop looks good in a rich brown leather, and Goose looks good in a light blue.

Muttkip

LABRADERP!
Does hunting camo count as a color?

Beau looks dashing in blues, greens, and orange. My favorite on him though is hunting camo.

JacksonsMom

I really like Jackson in tan (for leather). But 'real colors' would be orange. And red. Those would be my favorites.

He can look good in a teal/blue as well. Of course the classic black as well. Heck, he can even pull off green but it's not my favorite.

I do not like him in yellow at all though.

Equinox

Red and black are the only two colors for Trent. I tried to make "his" color blue when I first got him (bought him blue or black everything), but really red is his color. It's actually become his sort-of nickname.

Hillside

Original Twin
Nico is a leaf green or a neon-y bright green. Saga is a rose pink or lavender. You'd think since my favorite color is red that I'd put it on my dogs, but I HATE them in red.

Toller_08

Journey: I like dark purple on her a lot, as well as teal and most shades of green. I actually think she'd look really good in lime, but she doesn't have any lime stuff. I feel like she'd look good in red, too. But everyone puts their black dogs in red so I just haven't lol. The only colours that really don't suit her are lavender and pink. They look good with her coat, but just don't suit her personality at all. For leather I think she looks good in black, brown or tan. I haven't decided what my favourite is on her.

Keira: She looks good in purple or pink. She's too girly for any other colours. For leather stuff, always black with brass.

Ripley: I don't really care. Usually brown or tan leather. But hunter green and burnt orange look nice on him too.

Dance: She looks best in purple and turquoise and I do like pink on her too but I get tired of pink quick because I feel like it's too much pink between a pink collar and a pink nose haha. For leather, always tan with brass. Brown and black just don't seem to look good.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Cricket: I like her in darker pinks, royal purple and bright greens.

Bamm: hunter's orange and he looks good in earth tones, greens and browns

Joey: pale greens, different shades of blue, actually looks really good in red too.

That said my dogs tend to be able to pull off pretty much anything really and I don't stick only to the colors above.

For leather I like brown and tan for all of them and I do like black on Bamm.

Members online

No members online now.