Vibes for Bailey, please?

SpringerLover

So, Bailey's had nasal discharge on just one side for the last 2.5-3 weeks. There wasn't any change so we just monitored it, but now it has an odor. My mom flushed it last night with sterile saline and a bunch of green mucous came out. It quickly resumed draining.

She's going to the vet on Friday. She's still her normal self in every other way but Dr. Google (and my regular vet, who she isn't going to see) tell me nasal discharge is never good, especially when it's green.

Vibes for my best girl, please? It's on Friday so I can hopefully switch with someone and be able to meet them there.

A recent photo of her after my mom requested less hair!

(I swear I resized the photo, but it isn't showing up that way for me.)

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Vibes! Happy had gross green snot coming out her nose a little while ago, and after a course of Clavamox she was a-okay - so hopefully it's a simple fix!

SpringerLover

Nothing too exciting to report today. Vet apparently thought foreign body was somewhat likely but also wants to rule out a tooth issue. I couldn't go, which stresses ME out but apparently Bailey was fine with everything (thanks Clonidine).

Next Monday she's getting blood drawn without me there, she hasn't had a stranger draw from her in... at least four years. But I just can't be there and it needs to be done before she goes under to minimize stress day of surgery. And then next Thursday she's going in for a dental and nasal scope/possible culture.

I need to relax. I'm more stressed because I can't be there than the fact that she's actually going under and having stuff done.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Vibes that it all goes well and that she recovers from the procedures quick and easy like!

You breathe deeply and have some wine (if you like wine) and chocolate :)

SpringerLover

I drew her blood today and we took a chest x-ray because I wanted to be able to rule out tumors in there. The x-ray looked clear, which relieved me greatly!

I also spoke with the doctor who'll be performing the "stuff and things" on Thursday so we're on the same page.

I really hope they find a tooth issue, it seems like the least complicated cause at this time.

Members online

No members online now.