For the Indy and Enzo fans (and the pupper!)

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Don't say that. Then I'll want a Dutch Shepherd and holy crow we all know I can't handle one. BUT I LOVE INDY. Plus, I hear that good Dutchies are so hard to find, I think you should just make my job easy for me and give me yours.
In ALL honesty, I've found her SO MUCH easier than the GSDs I've have/had and worked with. She's a much more fun dog if that makes sense. She's not too serious, but she'll buckle down and work no problem. She just does everything with a high sense of humor about it. And I really really prefer the way she does obedience. Everything is snappy. Downs, now that we've worked out the issue, are for throwing yourself into. Sits from downs means you BOUNCE upwards to land in a sit. Muzzle punching my crotch on recalls to front are her favorite things in the world.

I don't know HOW I'll find another one like her, but I'm hoping to one day. :D

Equinox

NOW YOU ARE JUST BEING MEAN.

If you ever find a clone of her, I want one for reals. I know exactly what you mean about being more fun. Trent's a goof and he has fun playing and running and working with me, but temperamentally he's mostly just a serious dog. Obedience = work. Work he enjoys, but he's still working for something (food, praise, etc.). Definitely may be equally attributed to training method, but I think it's mostly genetic. srs dog DNA and all, you know.

Members online

No members online now.