Milton - Retrieve over High Jump at Walmart

Inga

Very nice Red and Milton. He sure is a handsome boy. He really focuses well on you too. (something we are working on)
Love the bow at the end. People laugh at me having my Rotties do "stupid pet tricks" but I think they help break the ice with people nervous about the breed so I teach them to my dogs.
Does Milton have his CD?

R

RedyreRottweilers

oh no, Milton is just getting started. :D I should have him way more advanced on his heeling by now, but we have spent too much time working on fun stuff like carting, carrying objects, retrieving, and dog showing. We are getting around to it tho, so maybe by spring next year he will be ready for Novice. :D

Inga

Well, your "over the jump" is far more advance then ours. lol
Carsten has figured out that a good swat of his paw and the jump falls over. It also receives laughter from bystanders. Something he enjoys. NOT good for his mother. :mad: ;)

Heeling on the other hand is awesome when he is "on" when he is not, he goes along like a distracted teenager. Just depends on the night. Not consistant enough yet to pay the entries. :)

Keep up the great work, I love seeing the videos. I also love the carting thing and hope to do some of that myself someday.

Members online

No members online now.