Pink puppies..

Dekka

Just try me..
And you won't over inbreed so no nasty poop coloured ones liek that one in your pic...

Allie> how dare you insinuate that Rainbow Puppies TM are less than perfection. I keep a lawyer on retainer for just such slanderous or is that libelous.. talk.

Dekka

Just try me..
Cider's been pink since mid august.. I figure she'll still be pink at Christmas..
Dekka's pink heart is pretty much completely gone. In the right light you can kind of see it. I did her mid august and then again in september. I think coat type matters. Poodles and cockers don't blow coats seasonally the same way as BCs, whippets and JRTs do.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
So jealous. =< AKC says no artificial colours. I really wanted to blue mohawk Auggie-doggie...

Obviously somebody needs to breed for electric blue markings in shelties and then it will not BE artificial and I will have my blue mohawked dog.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
You know Beanie.. I had no idea. AAC, CPE and CARO don't give a d@mn.. Cider's played all three while pink. I actually looked up the AKC rules I was so shocked as colour has ck to do with performance events. Ewww. wtf..

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Dude, it's just AKC that has a problem with colors? I could totally do leopard spots in Enzo and play rally elsewhere!

MafiaPrincess

Yes you could hun. There's a creative poodle groomer in NH. She plays APDT rally and all UKC performance and USDAA while dyed. Seems it's the AKC and the world canine freestyle association who freak about dye and dq you.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Awesome. I think I will totally do it in a few weeks :p

Then I will have the rare chocolate leopard spotted Labradork Retriever. Too bad she's spayed :p

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I would do it but since we trial about once a month I'm worried about it not washing out. I have a trial next month and then another in January I'm just thinking about right now, so maybe after our November trial I'll do a test and see what happens...
Supposedly you can CLIP your dog but not dye them. Somebody had a poodle they would shave a lightning bolt or something into his butt and run him. That doesn't make any sense why THAT would be allowed but dying your dog blue isn't... So I said "So I can SHAVE Auggie and give him a mohawk?" Auggie's breeder said "don't you dare." LOL.

MafiaPrincess

I'd go with sidewalk chalk Beanie. Something uber temporary.. just in case.

I can't say I even thought about being unable to trial when I hennaed Smudge or dyed Cider. Until I thought about freestyle.. I'd never run into the no dye for you ruling.

B

Backward_Cinderella

OoOoOoOoooooo Do they ever come with designs??? I want a purple one with a green star!!! I'll give you a BILLION DOLLARZ!!!

Members online

No members online now.