To our dear sweet Reggin ....

bubbatd

How I wish I could have been with you as you were sent to the Golden Bridge. You will never be forgotten , You'll aways be remembered as Madison's Nanny dog . We weep for you , but know you will carry on watching over those you love,

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
Yes, Reggie, we know you are watching over that little girl, helping to keep her safe and strong. Your love for her will live on in a spot in her heart.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
REst in Peace you dear nanny dog. May heaven be full of baby angels to kiss your lovely ears.

RIP Reggin. Know that a thousand tears have flowed from the members you have touched. Members that never knew you in person, never got to touch your fur or play with you ... yet we felt we knew you. We saw those pictures of you with your Madison, and we felt the love that you shared for her. We wish SO BADLY this story would have had a happy ending. Know that we pulled for you in life, and we mourn you now in your passing. I hope you know how much we all care for you, and I hope that makes up for the fear you must have felt when you took your last breath. Dear Reggin, RIP. You will live on in many hearts. You WILL NOT be forgotten..

Reggie, watch over my Cocoa like you watched over Madison... give her a kiss for me... Run free.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
RIP Reggin. Know that a thousand tears have flowed from the members you have touched. Members that never knew you in person, never got to touch your fur or play with you ... yet we felt we knew you. We saw those pictures of you with your Madison, and we felt the love that you shared for her. We wish SO BADLY this story would have had a happy ending. Know that we pulled for you in life, and we mourn you now in your passing. I hope you know how much we all care for you, and I hope that makes up for the fear you must have felt when you took your last breath. Dear Reggin, RIP. You will live on in many hearts. You WILL NOT be forgotten..
I have been trying to not cry thoughout this whole situation, but those beautiful words you wrote, made me cry.
R.I.P. Reggin. Run free sweet boy.

Doberluv

Reggin,

I had visions for you and me. Although nothing was set in stone...like it never is, I pictured you coming to Idaho with me and spending at least a couple of days here. I pictured you lying by the fireplace with me stroking your head, your eyes looking into my face for answers. I saw in my mind's eye giving you some of my home made treats I just made.

Even though I shouldn't even consider taking in another dog permenently, due to my own situation, I thought to myself....well, maybe. What if? How do I know? What the future holds, no one knows until that future is past. I pictured taking you on a walk and teaching you things while you might teach me things too. Even if just for a few days, I had visions of you. We looked into each others' eyes a lot in those visions.

What a shame you left this world far too young. So much love you could have shared, so many hearts you might have touched. I'm really, really sorry you had to go.

I hope you can RIP deary.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
rip reggie,
i wanted you to be saved so badly, please know that alot of people loved you soo much and wanted to get you out of there. im sorry your time on this earth had to end in such a scary place
i pictured you finding a great new home here, with lots of pictures of you running and playing and happy again with a person that really loved you. im sorry that didnt happen

please watch over madison, you were her best friend and nanny dog and altho shes young, im sure she misses you.

we all loved you reggie even tho we've never met you. i know you probably felt like you were all alone and abandoned, i wish you couldve known that altho you felt alone and your family wasnt there.. that there was a group of people who dont know you that were doing everything in their power to save you

rest in peace reggie

Members online

No members online now.