Dog seems sick

showpug

I hope you are aware that you can't continue to feed just rice and chicken. It's okay for a while, but not balanced enough to feed as the sole diet long term!

frank87

the vet said to feed him that for a week and then mix that with dry food till he gets used to dry food.

bubbatd

Shall we give this a little benefit of the doubt folks ? Let's see how this pans out . We're here for the poor pup aren't we.? Yes, we've been stung so many times and it hurts us when it's all in jest . Remember " Chicken Little " ?

skyeboxer

Hey, now that the puppy is feeling better how about you tell us a bit more about him and send in a photograph? If I remember your very first post was about the puppy being sick so you'e never really introduced yourself or...whatever the little one's name is.

We all love puppy pics here!

frank87

yea im going to post some tomarrow i was going to do it today buy i could not find batterys for the camera. he is a 11 week german shepherd that is named rocky.

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
Cripes I just read this thread. If this isn't a classic example of why people should be forced to take competency tests before being allowed to get a pet or a kid, I don't know what is.

Members online

No members online now.