Bad Boarding facility

mrose_s

BusterLove
I just read something that reminded me of a place we boarded our dogs at when we first moved here.

They seemed really nice at first, but when we came to pick them up it was very stressful, sophie is a big dog and after about a week or so she was happy to see us, the father of the family was walking her out and everytime she got excited because we had come back. He hauled her back hurting her, shes so sweet and she didnt know why he was being so mean.

I was walking with Panda in his cage and he asked me if i would like him to carryit and i said No because I wasn't going to let him near my cat after what he had done to sophie

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Bad, naughty, nasty people!! :( All you can do though really is to advise people not to go there in future!!

tl_ashmore

Spoiled Rotten Dog
You know, you would think that if people owned a boarding place, they would love animals. I mean, why else would you do it? If you don't like dogs, or are mean to them, that is probably the last occupation you should get.

mrose_s

BusterLove
yeah, the mum and the daughter seemed nice enough but it looked as though the father really was upset with having animals around. your right ashmore, very valid point there

Members online

No members online now.