Some pics

Melissa_W

I was digging through my computer, when I came across these pictures from about a year ago. I thought you guys might like to see. My friend got a Husky, not knowing that she was pregnant by a Lab. These are the little cuties that resulted. :D All of them ended up finding really good homes, by the way.

This is the momma, Sophie.

His other Husky, Kiara.

too be continued...

Melissa_W

These are the pups.

This is the pup my friend kept for himself. You should see him now, he is a beast! Very cool looking though. He has the Lab bulk and face, the Husky height and the Husky markings.

ohmai

Adorable! Haha, I have a husky x lab puppy too =)
It looks like the black one somewhat, the colour anyways.

ohmai

Yeah I do. I'll just find it.. a second
click me

it should take you to my flickr account. He's the black one.. obviously. lol.

Melissa_W

Aw, how cute! There was a pup that looked a bit like that in David's litter that I wanted SO bad! He was all black with the little white tips on the paws, just like that. How adorable. David gave him to someone down the street, and I heard that he is absolutely HUGE now.

ohmai

Oh wow. LOL! How old is the dog now? My puppy's getting big too.. I wonder if they'll be about the same size when he's that old? I think they should be right.

Melissa_W

I think he's about a year and a half or two years old now. David kept one pup, and his brother kept another. Both of them are bigger than his purebred Huskys. They each weigh over 100 pounds, but I don't remember the exact weight he told me. They are beasts! hehehe

ohmai

LOL! That'd be brutal if my puppy grew that big, lol. Even though I love big dogs, this puppy is the most rambunctious puppy I've ever met haha. I would've never guessed they'd grow over 100 lbs. Our vet said he'd grow to be at least 50 - 60 only!

Melissa_W

You never know what will happen with mixes... if your vet thinks yours will only grow to be 50-60 pounds, he is probably right. Maybe these pups just came from a really huge lab... lol!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Aww the puppies are adorable

Sophie looks so much like one of my females Baby I mean in the face JUST like her.

Members online

No members online now.