Need Name for Malinois Foster

FG167

We're picking this guy up in a week and a half. He's super skinny...45lbs. They said super social and very sweet, good ball drive. His name right now is Pony Boy and I am not calling him that! Sooooo....names!!

FG167

He's a doll! To stay close you could call him Capone. :)
He was just picked up as a stray so I'm relatively positive he doesn't know his name at all. Capone and Kastle are a little close too I think.

He sounds really wonderful. A friend is picking him up on Thursday to hold and then we'll take him when we get back from vacation.

Katem

...Capone and Kastle are a little close too I think...
And this is super important because he will obviously be sticking around :rofl1:

I love that he's carrying a ball in every photo. He's a handsome little dude, I can't wait to see him filled out and toned up.

As for some names, I like

Camden (still might be too close to Kastle?)
Remy
Silas
Hugo
Wesley

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Oh my gosh he IS super skinny. Poor little guy!

LOL Pony Boy. When I was a kid they had Playtime Baby Brother My Little Ponies. The one I bought had a race car as his symbol (I am my father's daughter even when I'm buying My Little Ponies...) His name was Baby Racer. So... I suggest Racer. ;>

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Call him Keeper.

lololololol :rofl1:

No seriously, I love him, he's adorable. Thank you for fostering him!

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Oh my gosh he IS super skinny. Poor little guy!

LOL Pony Boy. When I was a kid they had Playtime Baby Brother My Little Ponies. The one I bought had a race car as his symbol (I am my father's daughter even when I'm buying My Little Ponies...) His name was Baby Racer. So... I suggest Racer. ;>
I also like Racer and I like how your whole story came about to suggest this name lol.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I also like Racer and I like how your whole story came about to suggest this name lol.
He's a Pony Boy!! It's appropriate!! LOL.
Look how cute he is, AND I forgot all about this but HE CAME WITH A PUPPY BRUSH.

Members online

No members online now.