My mom finally got her maltese!

Boxer*Mom

It wasn't me
She is so excited! The dogs name is Gracie, 7 y.o., she came with a full wardrobe including pj's, toothbrush, toothpaste, flea medicine, heartworm tablets, leash, bed all for $100! :) Here's the proud new mommy, this was taken by my dad with thier digital so it looks a little funny.

Saje

Island dweller
awwww so cute. Did you go through that breeder?

edit: nevermind that was gempress. :rolleyes: She's a sweety though. :)

Boxer*Mom

It wasn't me
And here's Gracie's new daddy :D

No not a breeder. I was trying to help find her a rescue or shelter dog in a thread I made a while back. More like trying to convince her! So she held out long enough and got a great dog. She could of bought one for anywhere between $400-$800, of course it wouldn't of been from the best place either probably.

Mordy

Quigleyfied
congrats on the new family member. and thanks for saving a life. :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
That is one happppppy looking Canine..congrates to her new mommy and Daddy!

bubbatd

I'm sooooooooooooooooooo happy !!!!! Rescues do have wonderful happy endings !!!! Bless you all !!! I'm still in 7th heaven over Kobe !!!!

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Oh, congrats! She's a cutie. LoL, what is it with moms and maltese dogs? I believe I just found one for my mom, too! Anyway, are they going to keep her clipped, or let her coat grow out?

Boxer*Mom

It wasn't me
I don't know what it is Gem! I think she wanted a third child to fuss over! lol Well she thinks she will keep it clipped, I think it's mainly because of all the cute little clothes she came with! lol But it would be neat to see it all long and flowing. And Ch. Divine's Indecent Scandal ROM is gorgeous!

Members online