Meet Penny!

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
She is gorgeous! Congratulations! I can't wait for more pictures! :D
Thank you.
Hopefully tomorrow the weather will be super awesome and I can get some better pictures of her. Grandma said she might let me use her new, awesome, super amazing Nikon D300 :D

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Oh wow, she's GORGEOUS. <3 My boyfriend's still looking into Aussies for his possible next dog (in 2-5 years). I can't wait for stories.
Thank you <3
And there will be stories lol This is the first dog I have had since my Scottie, Bear, and that was in May 2009, so almost 3 years. So I get to train all over again and I will be learning with her. First time actually owning a female dog on my own, so that itself will be new to me lol

Red.Apricot

Thank you <3
And there will be stories lol This is the first dog I have had since my Scottie, Bear, and that was in May 2009, so almost 3 years. So I get to train all over again and I will be learning with her. First time actually owning a female dog on my own, so that itself will be new to me lol
Oh how fun!

I was actually hoping for a male dog when I got Elsie (like, 55-45 split--preferred a male, didn't actually care too much), and I'm so glad I got her. She's absolutely the best dog I could ever have hoped for. I hope Penny is like that for you.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Cute! She looks a lot bigger than 5 months. Is Bear (the aussie) your grandmothers?
No, Bear is daddy's.

Oh how fun!

I was actually hoping for a male dog when I got Elsie (like, 55-45 split--preferred a male, didn't actually care too much), and I'm so glad I got her. She's absolutely the best dog I could ever have hoped for. I hope Penny is like that for you.
I hope she is to.
She is very goofy but alert and focused when needed to be. I think she will be a great dog once she gets some more training down. She is VERY praised oriented. I am going to try these dog treats with her tomorrow that my grandma made today.

ACooper

Awe, she is a doll face, just lovely :)

FYI, I much prefer female dogs over male dogs. Orson will likely be the last male dog to grace my home, LOL He wasn't planned and just sort of landed here or else he'd be a female too! Don't get me wrong, I love the lunk head, but I don't like dealing with macho bs ;)

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Me, too!!! Gah, all of you people getting puppies. If I can't get my puppy this winter I'm going to cry.
Me toooo... The breeder is having a litter this spring and/or possibly late summer... I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED to have found a job and moved by then. NEED.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Thanks yall! :D
Penny appreciates it :p

I am definitely not use to female dogs, so this is so different for me, uncharted territory if you must say. But males can't differ that much from females, right? RIGHT?!

Members online