At the sound of the 'gong'

borzoimom

Couch Pototoe City
The borzoi is awake.. :rofl1:
We have a brass turkish coffee table in the parlor. It has to be a 100 years old and hard crafted brass. It sits on a metal frame with brass feet. I moved the computer from the dining room into the parlor to recharge. Zubin came with me and went to sleep on the oriental rug by it. Finally- first time since we have been here, he rolled over on his back, paws spread eagle. I had the camera at the desk and turned the camera on- the camera buzzes, and Zubin woke up- ... Well I guess since he is not use to that table not being able to lift so easily ( the other coffee table is a heavy cherry), he rabbit kicked the table to move his paws.. :rofl1: THE TABLE lifted and resettled back into the frame with a loud 'BONG" which sounds like a gong going off..This noise startled him, so he tried to really bolt up- hitting the table again. I know this sounds awful, but by then I was laughing sooooo hard.. Zubin trapped by a single piece of furniture in the middle of a large room.. So- new phrase in this house" At the sound of the 'gong' the Borzoi is awake.."
I am attaching a picture of the table to show you what he hit.. err- uh tried to move..

borzoimom

Couch Pototoe City
We never really had it up in a room frequented by the dogs. He is not use to it, and obviously had no clue it would not stay on the floor like the other table does.. ( I hate to admit it- I am still laughing..I guess my laughter is why he is not afraid of it- ..)

Members online

No members online now.