Depressed Dog

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Kiba has been depressed now ongoing for maybe a month. Sometimes she's happy and bouncing around, other times it's like she cant be bothered or doesnt feel like doing anything. And just gives you that look.

Back in November both dogs tested positive for a lyme marker (but vet said it wasnt lyme disease) and they were on a course of antibiotics. Kiba was depressed then as well. Could it have come back? I was led to believe once they took the antibiotics they were all good. Or could it be because its winter and they're really cant go outside to play (live in Maine... about 4 ft of snow in the yard.)

Any ideas?

G

Gatep

maybe yes it because she is not feeling well. maybe she is still hurting. don't worry she will come back and lively again. and your other reason, you may consider it.

Debi

I can tell you that both my dogs are often lethargic on these winter days! I get a bit worried, but it's to be a little expected I think. when the temps warm up, both become lively pups again!! maybe like people they just get tired of the cold by Feb. :) I think the fun of a snow romp has completely worn off for mine, as now they give me 'the look' if I say let's go outside. sure...it sounds good....til that first paw hits the cold. LOL

Members online

No members online now.