She's Gone Too Far

bubbatd

I swear my I.B. prefered fruits over meat !!! Luckily I didn't know about grapes as she loved them !!!

ACooper

Holy CARP! You do have a weirdo on your hands! Hahahahahaha

Orson prefers some weird stuff, but I had a 1/2 a grapefruit for breakfast yesterday and of course he wanted to 'see it' I offered him a piece which he promptly spit out and made a face whilst trying to get the taste out of his mouth!

bubbatd

If my Mom didn't share her morning banana with IB she'd sulk all day !!! She love melon of all kinds !! Come to think of it , she never met a food she didn't like !!

M&M's Mommy

Owned by 3 mutts
Ooh.. If given the choices, I think my 3Ms would become vegeterians! They loveeeee their fresh fruits & veggies more than those store-bought treats, and would take a carrot over a dry cookie anytime!

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Smudge has only ever turned down raw mushroom and lettuce without salad dressing. He will eat every fruit he's ever had the chance to try.. every other veggie.. Is as happy about them as he is meat or dairy..

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Sawyer loves fruit and quite a few veggies. Virgo just loves food. Even if it's not edible. She tried to eat a wide variety of my demo kit today...chocolate body pens...body dew...edible massage lotion...started to chew up a certain creme but didn't like the mint smell and quit.

bubbatd

I really wish my IB was was still alive so I could see if there was anything she wouldn;t eat !

Joey is quite fond of apples and my cat, Allie, LOVES tomatoes. Which is great because I don't so she gets mine!:)

Members online