Hi from Ren, Mollie, Izzy, and Frodo

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Hi, my name is Ren and I live in PA, and will be turning 17 soon. I have a 6 year old Poodle mix, Mollie, and two 13 week old Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppies. They are brother and sister (I know, your not supposed to get two puppies from the same litter, but my mom didn't know that and I was away when she went to get them and we were originaly only supposed to get one) and their names are Frodo (male) and Izzy (female).

Frodo is much more strong willed and has more of the herding instincts (which we are working on breaking), and I hope will make a great agility dog someday, and Izzy is such a sweetheart and loves to be held and fussed over, and will hopefully be a great therapy dog. Izzy is a "fluffy" which just means that her hair is longer and fluffier and is an AKC disqualifier (this is what I have gathered from my research, so if it wrong, please correct me), but it doesn't matter because I am getting them both fixed and wasn't going to show them anyway.

I came across this site while doing puppy research about a month ago, but didn't get an account until I brought the puppies home on Friday, as I thought I might have questions. Anyways, enough talking and on to pictures!

First, here is Frodo

And Izzy too!

It's true! They do sleep!!

Like Yin and Yang

I hope to share all of our journeys with this forum as the puppies grow!

Ren

(I will be posting more pics of the puppies outside tonight)

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Welcome to the forum :D Thanks for sharing the cute :D pictures of your furbabies

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Here are the puppies playing outside:

It was after a rain, and they weren't so sure that they wanted to be in the wet grass

My camera barks when I take a picture and it surprises them (Izzy)

Frodo and Mollie

The puppies playing

Ren

Members online

No members online now.