Hi there!

:) Hi there my name is Marie M. I'm 23 years old... I'm from Massachuttes. I'm married to a WONDERFUL man named Adam & we have a great dog named Mackenzie. Adam is in Iraq right now serviceing his country & I am DARN PROUD of him. Adam is in the Us Army! Adam & I have been married 3 years in July! Adam won't be home for our anniversary! :mad: But I am very PROUD of what he is doing so I can't complain much.
I'm here becasue I am a long way from home & Adam & I just got back from Korea just over a year ago. Thats where we got our WONDERFUL girl Mackie (Mackenzie) :) I have been having some issues with some of here behavors & I wanted to know if anyone could help me before Adam got home? Mack SCREAMS/YULPS at tv when Law & Order, CSI, Grace Under Fire or certian other music comes on. She barks & kind of hides behind me if we are walking & a stranger comes up to us, she is food and treat agressive around other dogs, around their food or her own, & the same with treats.. & the last thing she does that I would love to change is she wines a lot if she sees something or someone out side that she wants to get at.
I would like to change or make progress on these things before adam gets home this fall. Not that I will you know but I think if I could Adam & Mack would get along better & he (Adam) wouldn't want me to get rid of her (Mackie) so much. So if you guys out there have any ideas please let me know. I have tried a few different things but it seems that what I am doing just renfources her BAD habits. SO PLEASE HELP ME!! Thank you.

Hello & Welcome From Bailey & I :)

If you read through all the forums you can find many training tips and stuff. I am sorry to hear you are having problems with your dog. How old is your dog? Have you done any training yet? Has the dog been socalized?
I am sorry your husband is not going to be home for your next Anniversary, i know it all to well, as my hubby has missed many things including birthdays, Anniversarys, Holidays. Keep up your positive attitude and I send you many prayers for your hubby :) Sorry I can not be much of a help with your dog issues, as right now I don't seem to have any with Bailey right now. But there are many more people on here that can give you a lot of help and advice!

mackie

Mackie is 2 years old... she knows some tricks like sit stay, high 5 high 10, stay, lay down, speak, out of the kichen, dance, & hail but we have only hd here since december of 05 so we have had her just over a year. I have been trying to work with her but she likes to pay attention to other stuff & not me. she is a fast learner when she wants to be... Well with adam he should be home this fall. But I still can't wait. I hope fall comes soon. We have no kids so I treat mackie like my child.. Well guess thats it for now I'll write back later. LATER DAYS!!

Members online

No members online now.