Devil puppy aka Talon

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Really he is a wonderful puppy so far (though he's still young lol) but he loves LOVES to put anything and everything in his mouth! Oh, and he found his voice lol

Before you say "aww..how cute!" let me remind you that his entire mouth is gnawing on the corner of my computer. >_< lol

First off, my three favorite guys. Art looking very displeased with the new brat and pouting, David not wanting to be taken a picture of, and Talon with his "What's going on?" face. lol

"What's out there?"

Talon....that is NOT a telescope! lol

"Hello, what are you?"

"You stole my soul! Now I eatz you"

"My soul is gone,....No I will eat his soul too!"

Artimis, run!!!!

The tables are now turned

"I will eat you little puppy"

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Talon: Will not give up without a fight!

Talon: I lied! Uncle Uncle!!

Talon: Maybe a new victim?

Maybe not....

Puppy has been defeated.

Sadness.

Crazy eyes found a new victim

Victim has died

Talon: I has sucess....who should I eat now....hmmm maybe you?

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Talon: I'm coming for you...just don't move. It won't hurt...much.

After they had their nice wrestling match it ended like this, though Art (because he is a "real man" :rolleyes:) hates me for showing this.

Snuggle buddies

Talon pillow

Art: Oh no she saw me!

Art: I am so ashamed!

I lurk here way more than I post, but I have to say there way too much cute in this thread. Now I have fluffy puppy want. *sigh*

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
HE really is a baby baby isn't he. LOve the sleeping together pics. Way to go Art.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
glad to see Art understands the value of a sibling...they make great pillows! Talon's toenails...OMG I remember the puppy razor sharp toenails! How old is Talon? He looks like a younger than typical for coming home?

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
his eyes are just... perfect! Seriously perfect.

And Art is adorable as usual!
I'm hoping his eyes stay that color, but i can see them changing. The moms eyes where light brown and from what I was told the dad's eyes where light blue. But who knows :)

glad to see Art understands the value of a sibling...they make great pillows! Talon's toenails...OMG I remember the puppy razor sharp toenails! How old is Talon? He looks like a younger than typical for coming home?
He is a little younger than I would've liked him to be, but not by much. There was some issues with the the placement he was in before, but since this is the internet and it's their personal business, I won't talk about it. :)

He isn't that young though, he is just tiny! He is 7 weeks old, about 5 lbs. I met the mom and she was about 30lbs I think.

His nails need to be done, but I'm slightly nervous with clippers and his aren't thick enough to dremel. :( So they are a bit long :p

Equinox

Even with the laptop gnawing, that is INCREDIBLY adorable!! The expression on that puppy actually (for some inexplicable reason) reminds me of a Tasmanian Devil, especially when I read the thread title :rofl1:

The captions are great, too!

Members online

No members online now.