Howdy from Colorado!

LilahRoot

Hello everyone! I am new here. My name is Katrina, and I currently have two dogs. One is a female corgi/shnauzer named Delilah. The other is a male papillon named Root. They are what keeps me going most days.

I was referred here by a member of another dog related forum. I am very happy to be here.

Both dogs are getting speutered next month and I am quite nervous, so if I post some threads about that, don't be surprised.:p

Can't wait to get to know ya'll!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Yay you came! :D Now we just got to get the rest of the crew to try it. ;)

I think you should definitely post some Root pics for everyone to see. And we've got lots of corgi people and a couple schnauzers too.

LilahRoot

Laurelin: I really like this site. There seems to be less fighting. lol I'll definately have to get some Root pics up. I've got some new ones. He is growing SO fast!

Zoom: Thank you! I'm glad to see someone else from Co here!

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
Laurelin: I really like this site. There seems to be less fighting. lol I'll definately have to get some Root pics up. I've got some new ones. He is growing SO fast!

Zoom: Thank you! I'm glad to see someone else from Co here!
LOL just wait, Chaz isn't always rainbows and butterflies, but more like a dysfunctional family...most of the time we all play nice.

What part of CO are you in? I'm in CO Springs.

LilahRoot

LOL just wait, Chaz isn't always rainbows and butterflies, but more like a dysfunctional family...most of the time we all play nice.

What part of CO are you in? I'm in CO Springs.
Well, the first couple of minutes that I was on another forum there was a large 'disagreement' thread. lol

I am in Colorado Springs as well. Outside of Fort Carson.

noludoru

Bored Now.
There are a lot of losers from Colorado here, you'll find. (Zoom is going to beat me to death for that comment.)

In all seriousness, though, welcome! :p Do you have any more pictures of Delilah?

LilahRoot

There are a lot of losers from Colorado here, you'll find. (Zoom is going to beat me to death for that comment.)

In all seriousness, though, welcome! :p Do you have any more pictures of Delilah?
I do have more pictures of Delilah! Some are not so flattering from when I shaved her down, but I'll look for them!

Members online

No members online now.