Which toy will work?

ACooper

Kevin is not feeling that great tonight.....he has a headache and has laid down.

Orson does NOT like this as the evening is normally dad play time.

Kevin is laying on his tummy/side with his face towards the center of the bed.........his butt facing the side of the bed.

Orson has brought toy after toy and piled them on the bed at Kevin's back, LOLOL

There are TWO hollee rollers, one big one medium, one wobbly knobbly, one kong, two tennis balls, one cuz, and his glow orbee! ROFL

Orson has to be wondering WTH is going to entice Kevin at this point! hahaha

Bella would be the same way... all she cares about is whether or not someone will play with her... the other two would be laying close and quiet hoping to make you feel better.

Some dogs only care about themselves:lol-sign:

Paige

Let it be
Bandit brings me his favorite toy whenever I am sick and puts it next to me. He doesn't ask me to play. It's like he's trying to say "Mom, this makes me happy. You need it more." It's so cute.

I can picture that perfectly. LOL. Poor guy. Hope he feels better and he can make it up to orson.

milos_mommy

That is soo cute!

(when i'm sick Milo tries to "feed" me his cookies by pushing them into my face)

ACooper

Ahem . . . . . . SOMEONE has a really nice, new camera with which to TAKE PICTURES . . . . .
I didn't want to 'poke the bear' by breaking the camera out, LOL

I didn't even think about Orson maybe trying to make Kevin feel better :confused: that could have been his motives, hahahaha

After bringing a couple more toys he gave up and jumped up on the bed with Kevin and laid his head across his tummy :)

With each passing day, Orson is turning more and more into a daddy's boy.........makes me a little jealous ;)

ACooper

Talking about "poking the bear"!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL.....oh yeah, THAT would be a major poke! hahahahaha

But she is GORGEOUS!

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
I don't know--there's an awful lot of poking going on in this thread--Coop, I know you like to poke, but the poor man wasn't feeling well!

Members online

No members online now.