dog dye -- why ??

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
OMG that is horrible!! :mad:
Stupid ***** shouldn't have a dog!!! She doesn't deserve one!! :mad:

RD

Are you dead yet?
**rolls eyes** "Fashion accessory" perfectly describes that dog's purpose. I feel bad for the pup that had to go through that.

tl_ashmore

Spoiled Rotten Dog
A few months ago, there was a show about this model that took her toy poodle with her everywhere she went. To photo shoots, anything. Well, she would only do photo shoots if her dog was allowed in them. For one shoot, everything was going to be pink, so she took her dog to a groomer and had her hair dyed pink!!! You should have seen the poor dog when they got done with her. You can tell she wasn't happy about it at all! She was shivering and shaking. I felt so bad for her. Why can't people just be happy with the animal they've got.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
at least u know the dog could care less..since the pup has only one optic nerve to vibrate a set about of "seen" color..now at the same time i confess...i did dye Victor blue last halloween with laundry bluing (it is completely harmless) and it wore of in a few days leaving his coat a dazzling white..he went trick or treating with my grandaughter as Blue's Clues He didn't care one way or t other...but my grandaughter thought it was a lot of fun and he did like trick or treating!

Not you, Smkie, Kelly Osbourne. ;) Just wanted to make sure you didn't mistake my comment, I know you're not using your dog as an accessory.

I can't believe people could treat a living being (a loyal, intelligent, and companionable living being at that!) like a new purse.

Just disgusting!

Purr

~3 Mutts~
Yeah, "fashion accessory" describes exactly why that stupid woman bought poor Piglet in the first place. Dyed her with human hair dye??? OMG!!! Sick sick sick....What the heck kind of a groomer would agree to dye a puppy?? That woman should be put out of business! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I have always hated the Osbournes...not only because they tote their little puppy mill dogs around like stuffed animals, but because of many, many other things.

Members online

No members online now.