Dilemma

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Well with three I run into this sort of thing a lot since I don't necessarily have time for three classes a week, so someone is always not in class (if indeed anyone is in class...)

I just make sure each dog gets dedicated one on one time in "different" environments each week. They don't really care whether it's class or not. They just want to get out, think, do, interact.

So if one dog's in two classes and the other two are in none, that's how it work out. The other two get their time other times, other places. Or, in the case of a dog with an incredibly short attention span, they come along to class and I work them just a couple minutes before/after class, somewhere out of the way, during class changes.

Flyinsbt

I would take Mia, for the human reason that I'd feel guilt. Doesn't mean it's the best decision, but I don't like feeling guilty. ;)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I miss being in 4-5 classes a week. lol It's not really an option since Sandy passed away though and her school closed. There is not enough interest in rally at the place I'm at.

Heck I was feeling guilty when Mia only had one class and Summer had two for a while. :rofl1: I have gotten over that now since we've been doing that for a couple months.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I miss being in 4-5 classes a week. lol It's not really an option since Sandy passed away though and her school closed. There is not enough interest in rally at the place I'm at.

Heck I was feeling guilty when Mia only had one class and Summer had two for a while. :rofl1: I have gotten over that now since we've been doing that for a couple months.
Sandy was PawsK9, was she not? If so I sorely miss her wisdom :( she always "told it like it is" & she knew her stuff.

Members online

No members online now.