Yoshi having some fun :)

yoko

I don't have any new pics but I have a few videos of Yoshi running around with her toys if you guys want to see. (I know I don't share yoshi stuff that much -.-)

She's kinda barky because I just got home so you may not want to have the sound all the way up.

First one:
http://youtu.be/lM8qfaAWluc

Second (NOTE Yes you may hear me kind of grunt. Despite my tomboyish ways I still throw like a girl -.-;;;):
http://youtu.be/1YbJNaL4DoI

Third (NOTE You see in my house. Please excuse the gianormous stack of newspapers on my table. We hadn't bagged them for recycling yet)
http://youtu.be/Udw0Hc3aSFk

NOTE: Sorry I tried to embed it and I can't get it to work at all :/

Doberluv

She's so happy!!! I love her! What a neat place for a dog with so much energy to run and play. You are a nice dog mommy to give her so much fun. For some reason, I always thought Yoshi was smaller. I sure enjoyed your videos.:)

She's so happy!!! I love her! What a neat place for a dog with so much energy to run and play. You are a nice dog mommy to give her so much fun. For some reason, I always thought Yoshi was smaller. I sure enjoyed your videos.:)

Me too! My first thought was I thought Yoshi was a small dog haha.
She looks so happy, I love that you only have to throw the toy a short ways and then she picks it up and happily gallops around the yard and back. Desoto takes fetch sooo seriously, he belines for the toy and then straight back to my side. Also I am jealous of your fenced yard.

yoko

Thanks all :) I know that more people can look when they are pics instead of vids but that's all I have right now. Glad you guys were able to watch and enjoy! :D

For some reason, I always thought Yoshi was smaller. I sure enjoyed your videos.:)
Me too! My first thought was I thought Yoshi was a small dog haha.
She looks so happy, I love that you only have to throw the toy a short ways and then she picks it up and happily gallops around the yard and back. Desoto takes fetch sooo seriously, he belines for the toy and then straight back to my side. Also I am jealous of your fenced yard.
LOL, I thought the same thing... that Yoshi was smaller. She is having FUN - I love it!
Turns out based on her pics a lot of people, even those I work with, thought Yoshi was a small dog. I guess I have always had 'meh' cameras so I was always trying to get her in enough light to get a decent picture and she was never by anything that really gave away her size.

She's about 37 lbs and comes a little above my knee. She's pretty skinny but her fur makes her look look heavier.

Also Yoshi loves her yard and even if you don't have a toy she'll run around the entire yard doing zoomies and having a good time.

She turned 7 this year and I was really scared I'd have seen her start to slow down by now but she's still going strong! And I honestly don't think I've ever known Yoshi to have a bad day. Even when she bloated she was trying to play in the car and with all the vets :)

Members online

No members online now.