Anyone want a Mexican street dog puppy?

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I find it almost funny that two years to the day I adopted Cricket there would be a post on my facebook wall from Grace's mom showing me more mexidog pups needing homes. I really wish I was in the position to adopt one because I really would adopt another street dog from Mexico in a heartbeat if I could.

That said, is anyone interested in one of these pups??? They are located in Sonora, Mexico which is where Cricket and Tallahassee are both from.

Let me, Leah (Sizzledog) or Grace (RD) know if you are interested so we can get in contact with Grace's mom about them. I'm pretty positive that transport can be arranged. I drove to Tucson when I got Cricket and Talla flew on a plane to Leah when she was adopted.

Gahhhhh... I wannnnnttttt one....

FG167

I really would love to but cannot. They are so cute, and fat!

ETA: I like the little sable guy in the background

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I'd choose the blue one!

Too bad I can't have anymore dogs. lol. I'd love to have a Mexi-dog someday (even though I already have 4 Mexidogs. Haha).

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Oh my gosh. If this was not now, I would love one. Alas, my schedule will not be puppy-savvy until May. I'm gone WAY too much to have a dog right now. If one of the brown or black ones was a boy with the right temperament, and it was the right timing, I'd so consider adopting one.

Members online