Christmas

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
What do you plan to get your dog/s for Christmas?
I don't know what I am getting Dallas yet but whatever it is maybe he'll like it.

PS: make sure the dog/s are not able to see you typing!!!

Not really sure....maybe a nice pink leather leash for May to go with her pink leather collar....they're all getting jingle collars and reindeer headbands so we can make a lot of noise when we go on walks :D....and of course they'll all get treats.

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
aww how sweet gaddy.
Any ideas on what to get Dallas? I want to get osme kinda hunting stuff, not only for him to play w/ but to train him for duck hunting.

beagle_lovergirl

Stare at my avatar....
I'm looking to see if there are such things as human/dog spa:D How about those scented canvas bag things for Dallas? That have the scent of prey

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
wow awesome thanks BLG. I never thought of that for Dallas.
A human/dog spa? LOL never heard of one, but if you find one give me a shout I wanna go!! :D

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Probably some TDB treats, a bit of canned food and probably a new Nylabone or rope.

bubbatd

Get Dallas one of those canvas training dummies to retriever....I go to Goodwill the wed.before Christmas ( senior day) and get everyone their woobies !

Saje

Island dweller
I think I'll get them stockings full of treats and little toys and then they can have the stocking too!

They come with me to the mountains full of snow and get to romp around....wait they get to that anyways. lol. I just have this thing where we all just cuddle and watch tv.

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
Oh I forgot I have to get him a stocking!!! :eek: I almost forgot. Thanks for reminding me. And thanks for the ideas everyone I will most likely get him a training dummy, treats, and um another training dummy. Yes I will look into going to Goodwill to. :D

Mastiffgirlie

ican'tkeepmyeyesoffyou
For Vixie?! LOL, COAL! no... she's a good puppy. Maybe a new leash... Or... PLAYMATE!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I want another puppy :'( NO FAIR! LAURR GETS 2 DOGS! (parents: Yes, Alicia, but Laurr is on her own income)
O well. I shud b grateful 4 Vixen!

keyodie

Keyozilla
I'm getting Charlie a new bone, some treats, and probably one of those leashes that can...wait what do you call those things? It's really long, and you can stop it from...gah how do I explain it?

nedim

I'm getting Peanut an empty box wrapped in nice wrapping paper. She'll be just as happy tearing it up and playing with the strips of paper.lol

Members online