OMgosh! So excited!!

T

tessa_s212

So, I emailed a pointer breeder either yesterday or two days ago about helping them out at shows and such. I do have Marq, but I can only show him in UKC conformation and I would like to get more experience in AKC as well. I won't breed(at least not as a breeder, if I do it will just be because I stumbled upon a really great dog), but it certainly won't hurt to learn more and gain more knowledge and experience.

http://www.birdsborodogs.com/ is the breeder I contacted. And I already got a reply!!

In the reply she said that she has her dog Garret and two new dogs born July 17th that will be ready to show after they turn 6 months old. She said that once she started entering the puppies she'd email me and if I can make it to the shows, she'd be glad to have my help!!!!

YAY!! Pointer puppies!

stevinski

Int CH - $uperBitch
thats great! :D

i spose that if she has two pups that she wants to enter into the same show for the same class, you just solved her problem :D

T

tessa_s212

Well, I think one is male and one is female. So, not exactly the same class.. \

But I'm not complaining! :p

T

tessa_s212

Amanda, if you haven't had luck with goldens.. but are willing to try another breed, I'd be more than happy to help you find a breeder near you that may let you help out some.

Even though it won't be Goldens, it will still be conformation experience.. and you can't beat that.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
OMG that is awsome Tessa!!! :D

You should really go for it! :D

I wish I could do that....but I need more experience in comformation :)

T

tessa_s212

Lizmo, I actually have no experience.. well, besides the total mabye 3-4 times I've shown in conformation. But, I do have alot of experience in 4-h showmanship and some jrrs.. so, that kind of makes up for it.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Lizmo, I actually have no experience.. well, besides the total mabye 3-4 times I've shown in conformation. But, I do have alot of experience in 4-h showmanship and some jrrs.. so, that kind of makes up for it.
Oh okay.....I am hopfuly going to start 4-H soon and maybe if we are ready go to our first show in the summer/sping! :D That is IF we are ready!!!

Oh sorta of subject...but you said you had a friend in George that does dog shows in 4H....where is that....because the Alabama 4-H is JUST starting to do them and I REALLY have my dought that a small twon like this would do Dog Shows :(

Members online

No members online now.