2 dogs in Kansas

Zoom

Twin 2.0
As luck would have it, two of my employees' families need to rehome their dogs at the same time. The dogs are from unrelated families.

Blau-- neutered male Siberian Husky, white, 2-3 years old and current on all shots. He needs a new home because he's not good with small children and the mother just found out she's having a surprise pregnancy at 40 and the family is currently in an apartment. He's got some resource guarding issues, mainly around food, though he is good with most other dogs; not sure about cats though. He takes treats nicely though. He will need a big, fenced yard with plenty of exercise and a very understanding owner, because potty training is all the training he's had. He isn't a big barker though and has gotten along ok in his current apartment, just needs long walks.

Zorro--intact male Shih Tzu, current on shots. He is good with children and other dogs, hasn't been tested on cats. He was an impulse buy by the step-mother and no one in the family has time for the dog, so he has no training at all. The daughter (who lives with her mother) said that the dog is very sweet and very smart and should be a breeze to housebreak and train.

If you or anyone you know would be a good home for either of these dogs, PM me. Located in the Overland Park, KS area.

makenzie71

I'd take Blau if I could...even close...I have a hard time keeping my two excercized as it is, thuogh...

Members online

No members online now.