Fitness Dog Fighting

JR0579

German Shepherds Rock
Pavel said:
I have written an ebook on Dogs called "The Degeneration Of The Dog Family", its low-quality sample is posted on my site. Please take a look at my theory of Dogs degeneratio.

You writing a book about dogs :confused: :confused: . I am soooo sick I wanna puke. Keep your sick theories to yourself. I think it has been made very clear that your sick ideas are not accepted and provoke nothing but disgust and anger. Have you been living in a cave or something :mad: :mad:

Last edited:

Julie

I am back again.
Pavel said:
I have written an ebook on Dogs called "The Degeneration Of The Dog Family", its low-quality sample is posted on my site. Please take a look at my theory of Dogs degeneration:

http://www.fitness-dog-fighting.com/degeneration/genetics.html - Degeneration And Genetics

http://www.fitness-dog-fighting.com/degeneration/degeneration1.html - The Degeneration Of The Dog Family

As i know from experience, when Dogs do not fight during several generations their ability to defend and/or fight is decreasing gradually. I have met a Dogue de Bordeaux male that was NOT able to defend when attacked by a strange Dog. Of course, his owners were "Dog lovers" so that he treat their Dogue in such a way he could degenerate as quickly as possible... Is you Dog able to defend when attacked by a strange Dog? The ability of defending/fighting have to be kept during all the Dogs generations in a reasonable degree by using reasonable means.
I live in a somewhat civilized area. I have no reason for my dog to fight. The chance of my dogs being attacked by a strange dog is relatively low. We have leash laws, and I carry mace when walking. I also try to teach my dogs not to be dog aggressive. And you can call it degeneration or whatever you like. My dogs are not living in a time when aggression is a productive behaviour.

My dogs go camping, hunting, and lots of family activities. They have a great life, and if they were dog aggressive (unfortunately, like my Shiloh) it really puts a damper on their quality of life. Rocket goes to work with hubby everyday, and she disregards dogs all together while on the job. Shiloh is aggressive towards some other female dogs including Rocket. She now has to be confined to the basement, the kennel, or upstairs only when Rocket is outside. Most people try to reverse this negative behaviour not enforce it. It would solve many problems I have if Shiloh would lose this behaviour. My other dogs, Charlie and Rocket are well behaved, and therefore are included in many more activities than Shiloh can be included in.

It seems as though you live in a different age and time than I do.

calibra

Pavel; I feel sorry for your dog. Never know, one day his might try fight training on you, and if he does, who to blame?.

PFC1

I can't tell if this guy is just playing with you folks for his own amusement, or he is simply from some archaic distasteful culture.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Pavel, your statement that pitting a dog against another dog in a fight for "2-5 minutes it's entire life" does NOTHING to keep it "Fit". It's two to five minutes of potentially harmful posturing and has no long-lasting effects on any part of the dog's physiology. The psychological effects of it probably mean those dogs now have a learned aggression towards a particular dog or breed. NOT A GOOD IDEA. Two to five minutes does jackshit in the overall scheme of things. That's like me practicing two to five minutes once or twice in my life with a rifle and calling myself a sharp-shooter. I don't think so.

Dog fighting is dog fighting. Just because most times a dog does not lose an eye or an ear or it's life DOES NOT make it ok.

mojozen

bullie lover
My opinion ...

I agree with everyone else. Dog fighting is dog fighting, no matter what you want to call it. I'd rather sink money into a carpeted tread mill than ever ask, order, train my dog to fight. I value his safety, emotional and physical welfare far more than I value many things in this life of mine.

I do not believe that I will be including your idea into my exercise regimen for my pit mix at this time or any time in his or my life. Thank you for your suggestion... and go to hell.

PS: Please pardon me chazhound members... but dog fighting or baiting of any kind of any sort isn't something i respect, and I personally wish all the people who advocate any sort of blood sport should go to hell. :mad:

Last edited:

nedim

Hey, instead of "fitness dog fighting", how about fitness dog sprinting, or something. I mean seriously, dog fighting?

It seems the TROLL has exited the building his site appears to be down. Hopefully someone reported it. this does not deserve anymore time from people since as pet lovers a person would know never to post such moronic and cruel things. So my friends seems a Troll has invaded us.
Rio&Nicksymommy

Julie

I am back again.
Yea, it says his/her site is under construction. Wonder what changes will be made if the site comes back up??? What a waste for a good dog.

kitty

Cocker Mum
Hi all
No sure if you guys know this but the idiot that posted the dog fighting-fitness message did so on just about every dog forum going. thankfully he got the same treatment on most of the sites. the original owner of the videos requested he remove the vidoes from the site as permisson had never been requested. his messaging still goes on to this day. what can be done to stop jerks like this?????????
dog fighting has been banned for a reason!!!!!!! keep your dog fit by playing with it!!!!! isn't that why we all have dogs to have around us as pleasant companions?

Members online