What are you listening to?

Hillside

Original Twin
Wait So Long - Trampled by Turtles...just changed to Modest Mouse's Ocean Breathes Salty

general obsessions right now? Pass The Dutch by Young Money, Play Crack The Sky by Brand New, and Daughter by Loudon Wainwright III. Oh, and the Wind Blow version by Bone Thugz and Harmony.
It's still weird to me that people know who TBT are.

Currently I'm listening to some good old fashioned Screeching Weasel.

milos_mommy

It's still weird to me that people know who TBT are.
I have no idea how big they are...I've only heard of them because they play frequently in NYC and I'm huge into that style of music, none of my friends really know them I don't think.

It was Joanna Newsom, but I'm cooking with mom and she was whining so now it's Brand New and The Receiving End of Sirens

Hillside

Original Twin
I have no idea how big they are...I've only heard of them because they play frequently in NYC and I'm huge into that style of music, none of my friends really know them I don't think.

It was Joanna Newsom, but I'm cooking with mom and she was whining so now it's Brand New and The Receiving End of Sirens
They are from my hometown and they have exploded in the last couple years.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Nothing right now. I have too many favorite bands to list, but my newest obsession is Iced Earth. Their entire horror album has been on repeat for days.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
This has always been one of my favorite Mozart pieces. It's weird.. it's the only music that always makes me cry
http://youtu.be/k1-TrAvp_xs

I mention this to my mom and she looks at me like 0.o

and I'm like "what?"

and she was like "I used to play on repeat for you when I was pregnant with you. It was the only thing that would make you stop kicking me in the kidneys"

WEIRD!

Grab

Grouplove, currently

ETA: It sounds dirty when typed out, lol. But, catchy music nonetheless

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
This has always been one of my favorite Mozart pieces. It's weird.. it's the only music that always makes me cry
http://youtu.be/k1-TrAvp_xs

I mention this to my mom and she looks at me like 0.o

and I'm like "what?"

and she was like "I used to play on repeat for you when I was pregnant with you. It was the only thing that would make you stop kicking me in the kidneys"

WEIRD!
No way!! That's really cool.

I'm listening to the Pandora Christmas station. And thinking it's time to start wrapping the presents I've been hoarding for people... CAN'T. TAKE. IT. MUCH. LONGER.

Miakoda

I've currently got George Straits 50 greatest hits in. And I've been listening to classic country (Merle, Waylon, Johnny, George Jones, Hank, Charlie, Loretta, etc.).

I get so tired of most new(er) music.

As for Christmas music, I've been singing along to "A Merry Cajun Christmas". I love zydeco music, and I love Louisiana's Cajun and Creole culture. Some of the songs are in English (also has Justin Wildon reading the Cajun Night Before Christmas), some are in Cajun (if you speak French or can understand it, you'll like it ;) ), and some are just instrumental (zydeco).

crazedACD

Figured I'd bring back this thread :p.

I'm trying to find the right words for this...
I'm straight, and although I completely support the LGBT community and will stand up for anyone, support passing legislation, I'm not really 'involved' with it too much. I don't have anyone close that is LGBT, so it's not really 'close to home'.

I stumbled over this a few days ago, this song/video is so beautiful, I'm in tears every time I listen to it.
[YOUTUBE]hlVBg7_08n0[/YOUTUBE]

Members online

No members online now.