Free Malinois

Oh goodness, those are expensive too. I could see Shippo doing that but I don't think his neck is long enough lol. He did ruin his dog tag though because it was in reach. I got one of them tag saver things when I ordered the dog tag but apparently I should have gotten the smaller one.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Maybe that's just a stamp of approval and everyone will know who the collar belongs too. So sorry.

jenv101

Bite Club
LOL Riley ate through a harness one time while I was setting a short track for him. Took him all of 5 mins :rolleyes:

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
I love how bad my dogs are compared to Stan except they are not chewers and have never seemed to want to nibble on anything that's not allowed.

Every dog needs a saving grace, Stan hasn't gone through a window or bitten your obedience instructor for saying hi. :D

Red Chrome

I am so thankful my dogs aren't chewers. Eeek. LoLa just steals things.....I don't which is worse....oh...and she does chew paper and boxes up.

I'll trade you a naughty pit bull for your naughty Malinois?

jenv101

Bite Club
Well Riley hasn't gone through a window yet - I guess that is his saving grace.

Just yesterday he went INTO my purse and took a package of kleenex to shred because I went downstairs for two minutes and left him alone.

monkeys23

Still deeply mourning the favorite Merrell leather sandals.... Sorry I worked until midnight that week Scout, geeze!

Taqroy

Well Riley hasn't gone through a window yet - I guess that is his saving grace.

Just yesterday he went INTO my purse and took a package of kleenex to shred because I went downstairs for two minutes and left him alone.
He was sad. Obviously. :rofl1:

Hillside

Original Twin
Oh Stan...

I am not letting Nico read this thread. He already tries to eat the bows of my glasses. While I'm wearing them.

Members online

No members online now.