Returning a dog to the breeder - Questions/Rant

Teal

...ice road...
Years ago yet dogs still cycle through?

Why bother answering if you're firm in your convictions and this is a boring repeat for you?

Which dogs have cycled through in recent years, hmm?

Why bothering answering? Because it's annoying that you people think you can sit behind a computer and accuse someone of things that you have misconstrued.

Was it Junoh that was euthanized for temperament? I swear I'm remembering one. I'm not that old and forgetful yet!

Yes, Junoh was euthanized for fear aggression when she tried to take out my roommate's brother. Ellena of Pacific Northwest Pit Bull Rescue is who euth'ed her, if anyone would like to discuss it with her about the dog's temperament!

I forgot about "Irish" He was dumped at a shelter in the Portland area.
<link removed>

Here's the thread about her son living with her parents.
<link removed>

Irish WAS NOT dumped at a shelter - At least not by me. I adopted him to a couple who was on contract and then disappeared... I posted on Craigslist and in local newspapers trying to track them down and was unsuccessful.

The thread about my son living with my parents was also years ago... a lot can change in a few years (except your stalkerish ways)

Last edited by a moderator:

yoko

I am doing my best to give the dog at least basic care - but without giving the full details on the dog it's tough to explain just how hard it is to do anything with this animal. There is a very certain type of dog that works in my household and with my personality/methods of training - this dog, is the EXACT opposite and even the smallest interactions with it are hell
[ my entire town because we spent a lot of time socializing in public places - and that wasn't it. [/b]
Just wanted to drop this hear because the seem kinda contradictory to me.

M

MyHorseMyRules

This may be pointless, but I'm going to ask one more time. What are you saying happened? Did someone doctor the pictures, are they pictures of another dog, or....what?

Red Chrome

This says a different thing too.
<link removed> No OFD-other forum drama and/or threads please

<Comment removed....trying to find the truth about the fila pup is fine....leave children & family matters alone>

yoko

<removed as well>
Whoa there. While I'm cool with bringing out the truth on if a dog was abused or not I don't really think personal life stuff like kids pertain to this issue.

Barbara!

The moderators of this forum should delete this. To allow this sort of attacking, bullying, flaming, and slandering of one member is absolutely shameful. And the people partaking in it are immature and frankly need to grow the hell up. Absolutely pathetic that someone would drag another persons name through the mud for little to no reason, and then talk about her personal life and her children... So why is this being allowed to continue???!!

Barbara!

<removed as well>
-----Removed your comment too Barbara since it gave away the above comment.--------

This may be pointless, but I'm going to ask one more time. What are you saying happened? Did someone doctor the pictures, are they pictures of another dog, or....what?
I'm interested in the answer to this question as well. When it comes to this puppy, regardless of any other past history, what exactly is the explanation for the puppy's condition?

SkyRock

I just read through the whole thread and I don't even know what to say, obviously I wasn't here when this all started, but seeing the pictures, it is pretty obvious that is the same dog.

I was trying to see the EXIF data of the pictures she just recently posted (EXIF data tells you when a picture was taken) but the EXIF data was edited out of the pictures. These photos look photoshopped for coloring and her credit on the bottom. Could she maybe post the unedited pictures? Photographers very rarely edit this data out as it serves for many purposes. I think this could help determine if the pictures were indeed taken on August 24.

I am just asking because it is very hard to believe that a member of a forum dedicated to dogs would do such an inhumane thing to an innocent puppy, but then again evidence does not lie. And sadly, these things are just too common, the good thing is that the truth always comes out, sooner or later it always does.

And I don't understand why some people would defend this cruelty (if it ends up being true) especially people that hit their dogs on their noses and hits them with their leash. Yes. that thread also made my jaw drop.

Anyways, this is all just so sad. Poor puppy. Cruel people should not have dogs. Thank God he is much better now and finally knows the definition of love.

Romy

Taxiderpy
The moderators of this forum should delete this. To allow this sort of attacking, bullying, flaming, and slandering of one member is absolutely shameful. And the people partaking in it are immature and frankly need to grow the hell up. Absolutely pathetic that someone would drag another persons name through the mud for little to no reason, and then talk about her personal life and her children... So why is this being allowed to continue???!!
Kinda like how she defamed Dianna?

Barbara!

I'm interested in the answer to this question as well. When it comes to this puppy, regardless of any other past history, what exactly is the explanation for the puppy's condition?
She gave photos of the puppy's condition while he was with her. We see that he was good while in her care, and bad in the photos taken by the breeder. Make your own deductions from that. But no one here can make such serious accusations on the "proof" the breeder brings to the table when Teal brings just as valid proof. No one here can believe the breeder and then deny Teal...when they both have photographic evidence of the puppy. So, what do we know for sure? He was in good condition in the photos while with Teal... And in bad condition when with the breeder afterwards. Make your own deductions, but no one can accuse Teal of abuse and malnourishment the way RedChrome is doing. She is also shamefully dragging her personal life and children into this. This is obviously a personal agenda and vendetta that RedChrome has against Teal and has NOTHING to do with this **** puppy.

yoko

The kid comments I agree have no place on here. That being said I hope it is allowed to stay open until everything comes out. There is a very real concern here animal cruelty wise. And since this forum has people who have even though of selling/adopting to her I feel all the pertinent info should be presented.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Honestly, I think the easiest thing to do would just be to list the dogs and what happened to them to clear things up. I joined Chaz in 2006 with 4 dogs and only one of those dogs is alive now. And... he doesn't live with me. So I don't think looking at someone's dogs in 07 and them being different from now says much. But I think most people would be more than happy to explain. I know I was asked on either chaz or another forum once when I moved out what happened to Beau and Rose and Bernard. I think it's pretty normal to be asked if your dog count suddenly changes or dogs disappear from your pics. Especially when you present the dog as 'my dog'.

I also don't think the kid has anything to do with anything. That's over the line imo.

But yeah, I don't know what to think. I know if it were me, I would answer everything as thoroughly as possible. I feel badly for the puppy and hope he's doing well now above all else.

Romy

Taxiderpy
The first two pictures posted all you can see are the very front of the puppy, one lying down and in a seated position. In the seated one, you can see that the ribs are sticking out significantly.

And I do agree with the others, that those two pictures aren't very convincing.

Barbara!

The first two pictures posted all you can see are the very front of the puppy, one lying down and in a seated position. In the seated one, you can see that the ribs are sticking out significantly.

And I do agree with the others, that those two pictures aren't very convincing.
She gave way more than two pictures....

Oh, Courtney. Are you going to stalk, slander, and attack me for the rest of my life?

For the record - Courtney has never met me in person or seen my dogs.

These two pictures are from 08/24/2011... this thread was started 08/26/11.

And pictures throughout the time he was with me...

These are shots from a professional photographer at a race.

I had to dig those up on my old computer. I had a ton of pictures on my phone of him in my bed, at the coffee shop, the creek, at Petco, etc. but that phone died long ago.

As for how much you "really" know about me... *shrug* I post pictures of my dogs often, and pictures of them from public events (usually winning at competitions, but also just hanging out in front of the coffee shop in town, etc.) I've actually been TOO open with my life on the internet... which is how my every move has been attacked by Courtney over the years.

So, if a bunch of people on the internet from all across the country who have never met me or my dogs want to partake in the slander and black listing that Courtney has devoted her life to... please, feel free. Because attending competitions week after week, with well conditioned, well socialized, well trained, and VERY MUCH LOVED dogs is far more proof than some internet stalker's personal vendetta :)

Members online

No members online now.