Why, I never HEARD of such a thing!

Lilavati

Arbitrary and Capricious
In a series of hard-hitting reports, she revealed that high schoolers are having house parties during which they wear miniskirts and consume alcoholic beverages.
Really!

Admittedly, the story is really about something else. But when I read that sentence I choked on my afternoon coffee. People under 21, including high school kids, are having house parties! They are wearing mini-skirts! They consume alcoholic beverages! The horror, the scandal! How can such a thing be happening?!?

I hate to inform you that it was happening 20 years ago, too. And when my mom was a teenager too. I know, I know, its hard to believe. We all grew up to be drunken prostitutes, of course.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kashmirhill/2012/02/15/when-teens-attack/

Note, I am not condoning that behavior (and I didn't really engage in it until I was over eighteen, if under 21 and I don't think it ever involved a miniskirt). But "hard-hitting reporting"? Really? Is it even news?

~Tucker&Me~

Erm... Sometimes I wear mini skirts. In fact, I have a really cute khaki one I cannot wait to pull out when the sun shows its face in May-June. The kicker? My mom bought it for me ;)

I must be destined for prostitution :yikes:

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Well, it would be a crime for ME to wear a miniskirt, I can tell you that much. Nobody needs to see that much of my thighs.

But I wouldn't call that a hard-hitting news report.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
BLASPHEMY!!!!! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!

Mini skirts?!?! Why don't they just admit to worshipping satan?!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Hahahaha. I actually read something one of my dad's friends wrote in his yearbook about the apparently awesome wild beer parties he threw in his parents' absence. My dad insisted at the time that he never drank at them. Bullpoopy I say. :D

Members online