Hello there!

Malahoula

Hello everybody!

My name is Marissa and I am new member from the Bay Area in California. Julee referred me here and said you guys were pretty cool! I currently own 2 dogs and 2 cats. Hunter is a 5 year old Catahoula mix, Macro is a 5 month old Black Russian Terrier x Belgian Malinois. Ceasar and Romeo are the kitties and always hovering. Hunter and I currently partake in AKC Rally, Nosework and agility and puppy partakes in being not a butthead. My interests include training and behavior and photography.

I look forward to nosing around here!

Thanks,
Marissa

Malahoula

I
I've seen pictures of your dogs around fb and think both are absolutely striking looking. So handsome!

Welcome to the forum, hope you post more pictures!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
BRT x Mal?

Congratulations, you just won the award for "Most crazy mix". Can't wait to see what he grows up like, he looks so adorable now!

And my heart did a little pitter-patter for your 'houlaX too. :)

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
BRT x Mal?

Congratulations, you just won the award for "Most crazy mix". Can't wait to see what he grows up like, he looks so adorable now!

Hahahahaha. I was going to say something along those lines!!

I was also going to guess the 'houla was the Mal mix. Lookit those ears!!! :D

Interesting mix, what was the goal of the breeding? Do you know where it came from? They're adorable dogs, I look forward to hearing more about them!
If I remember correctly from what I read on FB it was an oops litter that is turning out pretty fabulous.

But that was just from me being a creeper on a FB group so I might be wrong!

Equinox

Welcome to Chaz!! I've seen your dogs around before, I think on the Structure/Movement group on Facebook? I remember thinking that Hunter was just so incredibly stunning.

I did not know you had one of the puppies from the BRT x Mal litter! SO cute! Please stick around and post more photos.

If I remember correctly from what I read on FB it was an oops litter that is turning out pretty fabulous.

But that was just from me being a creeper on a FB group so I might be wrong!
Another creeper, can confirm :p

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Cool, I have no issue with mixing, fwiw, and I've talked to a coworker about how cool a standard sch and mal mix would be. Are any of the dogs planning on protection work? I would be fascinated to see how their bites are and what their drives are like.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Yeah, he's from an oops litter. I think the person who had the litter is keeping one back for protection sports?

Malahoula

Welcome to Chaz! :D Hunter and Macro are both gorgeous. I have to say though..BRT x Mal? You're very brave :rofl1:.
I'm a bit of a masochist :D

I
I've seen pictures of your dogs around fb and think both are absolutely striking looking. So handsome!

Welcome to the forum, hope you post more pictures!
Thanks so much! I will definitely get more pictures out!

BRT x Mal?

Crazy as a mix or crazy has a dog? I think it's both! I too wonder what he will look like, I hope the coat stays this easy!

Interesting mix, what was the goal of the breeding? Do you know where it came from? They're adorable dogs, I look forward to hearing more about them!
Other creepers were right! He was an accident. His mom is from Loups de' L' Orchide' - the Mal and dad is from a Hungarian kennel. He has 2 other siblings who are turning out well too. His brother who stayed with the breeder and sister who is with another family are both doing bitework. I believe the sister is in IPO and the brother is doing ring sport. My guy is a service dog prospect so I am using the drive in a different sort of way.

Love all the creepers here, haha!

Members online

No members online now.