Bodhi is a good example of a fit and healthy dog.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Not blowing my own trumpet or anything but I can't keep my eyes off her when we're out walking. She's shiny, muscular, fit, energetic and happy. Love her!!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
She also walked to heel through a field of bolting sheep. I forget her lead like a numpty, and she just walked right by my side as asked.

Double love her!!!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Can be if you like :)

I hate to see dull overweight dogs. Dogs should be able to run through a field and bounce and jump. In my eyes.

xpaeanx

Dizzy... number #1... for the sake of keeping my lunch in my stomache and not on my desk.... PLEASE NO MORE FEET! I HATE FEET! I HATE HAIR! I HATE TOENAILS! YOU'RE ICON HAS ALL 3!!!!!!

#2..... OMG!!!!!! look at that georgeous shiny girl!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I'm desensitising the people of Chaz to feet.

Give it a few weeks and you won't even see it :p

Let see...I have a lot of pictures to go through (2 photobucket accounts) so I may not be able to find the best picture examples. I think people are shocked that I actually have dachshunds who are not fat! lol (I DO have one that IS fat. Jannah.)

Cartman

*MORE*

Peanuts not "Fit" but hes not fat!! (Someone actually told me Peanut is SEVERELY underweight. I hate how people don't know what a healthy dog is supposed to look like. They are so used to seeing fat dogs, they think fit dogs are skinny.)

Charlotte

I won't even bother with Bjorn's pictures. He is extremely fit, but his fur covers it.

Daggett just lost a lot of weight, but shes flabby still (Was obese most of her life, and lost weight at nearly 8 years old. So shes got flabby skin.

Elliot isn't fat, but hes not "fit" and muscly.

Lucy is underweight.

And Jannah is overweight.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Bodhi really is STUNNING. If I didn't know any better, I'd think she was a really athletic Catahoula. ; ) I love the super-dog picture.... and her collar is the bees knees.

All of the dogs in this thread are lookin' good. I can't really capture any of Gonzo's muscle tone or true form in pictures, but I could try.

Lawl, Carlee! Regis looks like one fiiine Corgi boy, as is. I HATE seeing Corgis with tummies that skim the ground, and wider than they are tall. It breaks my heart. Speaking of that, the Vet said Fozzie needs to lose 2 lbs yesterday... and he already acts like I'm starving him... :rolleyes:

Sweet72947

Squishy face
I'm desensitizing the people of Chaz to feet.

Give it a few weeks and you won't even see it :p
Haha I didn't even notice it until someone posted something about it. Consider me desensitized!

As for the dogs in the thread, Bodhi is gorgeous, and its nice to see some dachshunds that don't look like sausages!

And Slade is beautiful too. :)

ACooper

Bodhi is always a sexy little minx, lol

And thanks Punky, it IS a pleasure to see weenies that don't look like stuffed sausages, LOL

Of course Slade is handsome too........:D

Members online

No members online now.