new here-pics of my dogs

Here are some pics of my dogs that I took a few minutes ago.
Gracie is 8 years old and was rescued from the shelter on the day she was going to be put to sleep. I think she is a jack russell mixed with a lab but of course I will never know for sure

more

This is Maggie she was given to me by my grandmother who no longer wanted her she is a 4 year old boston terrier. She has had about 4 owners before me but is still a great little dog.
She cut her top eyelid 2 days ago its healing up fine.

more

This is Lucy she is 2 years old. I adopted her when she was about 15 weeks old from her previous owner who had to move to an apartment and could no longer keep her. She originally came from the same shelter as Gracie. All I know about her lineage is that her mom was a basset hound x Lab. That tells me nothing because she is only 35 pounds and looks like neither of those breeds. lol

And finally this is Gabby. I've had her for almost 2 months. She was dumped at my grandmother's house and she wanted to keep her but she would jump on her and hurt her so I adopted her. She is an awesome dog and fits right in. I think she is a Husky x Lab she has a lot of husky traits.

Did someone say treats?

more

Your dogs are all incredible,and God Bless you for rescueing them and giving them that 2nd chance.
Your cats awesome too!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Nice to meet your fur family. All look happy and well cared for.:)

Members online

No members online now.