Digital Paintings

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
the humane society in many cities have a yearly auction. I didn't know this until recently when i was trying to find the website and brought up another city, i wish i knew which one for the work and prices raised were breathtaking..if i find the link again i will come post. OUr city has this www.artunleashed.org and i kind of make it my goal and gala event each year. I like that this painting is going for what i want it to go for, especially since it isn't something someone else wanted me to do, but something that is MY idea if you know what i mean. I am sure if you donated a print to one of these events you would bring in a pricey donation!!!!!

Last year i had a gallery show and encouraged..ok...begged people to make something for "our" show. I said i would donate mine and this is what i came up with. This year i have announced our SECOND annual Gallery show for february 14 2007. I plan on doing the same thing, making a piece for our art chazzers and then donating it to next year's auction. Theme for this year will be pawprints on my heart.

Roo92

Inspector- nice paintings but I had a question for you-when you use painter are you just taking the brush tool and painting over top of the photograph and just using the color eye drop tool to select the same color as what is in the photo? - Then changing the the background to look more artsy....

Or are you just using the photo as a referance and really just painting the picture using nothing but the painting tools without a picture underneath?

Members online

No members online now.