Yarrow's Thread

Kootenay

So I was thinking I might as well start one big Yarrow thread that I can just add pictures to as I take them. Seems simpler than having new threads all the time, and I take lots and lots of pictures :)

And some "bloopers"....my dear darling puppy does not always look picture perfect!

noludoru

Bored Now.
This is my favorite thread. Ever.

I don't want a dog that sheds like crazy, but if I thought I could handle it, I would be calling your breeder. Right now.

Kootenay

This is my favorite thread. Ever.

I don't want a dog that sheds like crazy, but if I thought I could handle it, I would be calling your breeder. Right now.
You know, he actually isn't much of a shedder. I mean, yes he sheds a lot when he's blowing his coat but that should just be once a year before summer. Otherwise he basically doesn't shed at all. It's quite nice!

Kootenay

Okay, a bunch more photos!

So much bigger than Jasper

A little wary on the ice

Turns out it's slippery!

CatStina

SBT Lover!!
He is just drop dead gorgeous. An absolutely amazing dog. Thank you for sharing with us!!!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger

Oh my god he is a STUNNER. Holy cow.

I'd love to have one. A long time from now probably, but he's amazingly gorgeous. What do people say when you have him out in public? I'm sure you get the "WOLF!!!!!!!" comments all the time.

How tall is he, btw? I can't remember if you'd answered that or not.

Catstina, he's an Alaskan Noble Companion Dog.

Kootenay

Oh my god he is a STUNNER. Holy cow.

I'd love to have one. A long time from now probably, but he's amazingly gorgeous. What do people say when you have him out in public? I'm sure you get the "WOLF!!!!!!!" comments all the time.

How tall is he, btw? I can't remember if you'd answered that or not.

Catstina, he's an Alaskan Noble Companion Dog.
Yeah I do get the wolf comments/questions a lot. I live super rurally though and Yarrow is actually a bit stranger shy so I rarely have him out in big crowds, but still manage to get the wolf comments pretty frequently! When he was younger quite a few people thought he was a Belgian Shepherd, but I haven't got that in a while (he's gotten more wolfy looking as he gets older).

He is about 29'' tall at the moment. I am hoping he'll make it to 30''! Pretty likely I think as he is just under 11 months and should keep growing for a while yet.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
You know, he actually isn't much of a shedder. I mean, yes he sheds a lot when he's blowing his coat but that should just be once a year before summer. Otherwise he basically doesn't shed at all. It's quite nice!
Don't tell me this...please don't. <3 you're making me want him even more!

Kootenay

MOOOOORE photos already...the weather has been half decent so I can't seem to stop taking pics out on our walks!

So pleased with himself because he found something nasty to cart around and roll in...

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Best thread ever. I could look at him all day.
Is his breed akc or what? You should info us all on this breed :D Because well... He seems perfect.

spiffy

So I was thinking I might as well start one big Yarrow thread that I can just add pictures to as I take them. Seems simpler than having new threads all the time, and I take lots and lots of pictures :)
And some "bloopers"....my dear darling puppy does not always look picture perfect!
Oh but he is one gorgeous dog. Thanks for sharing!

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I'm not usually a fan of the sledding-dog look type, however he is just gorgeous! And I'm so jealous of where you live! Just drop dead gorgeous. I miss the mountains so, so, so much!

Kootenay

Best thread ever. I could look at him all day.
Is his breed akc or what? You should info us all on this breed :D Because well... He seems perfect.
No, the breed is not AKC yet (by far)...although that is an eventual goal, I believe. It's really not a "breed" yet but still very much in progress.

This is the breed website - http://alaskannoblecd.weebly.com/breed-standard.html though there isn't a whole lot on there at this time. If you have any specific questions I'm very happy to answer them!

Members online