My sister is going to look at puppies

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Aussie/ACD mixes - they actually called the rescue about a different dog, but after they talked about my sister's lifestyle and their plans, the lady told her "this isn't the right dog for you - but we happen to have puppies, and I think that might be a better option." I lent her Auggie's clamshell to borrow in case they bring one home, but they aren't married to the idea yet.

She talked to a sheltie breeder I directed her to (though Auggie's breeder) and she was thinking she was going to have one, maybe two litters this summer. My sister hasn't totally decided against a sheltie puppy either. BUT her husband said "if you get a sheltie I want "my" dog too." And he wanted a golden. So after some discussion they decided to look into Aussies, because he had mentioned Aussies some years before as a breed he was interested in. So I don't know if this is really "his" dog or if it's more "their" dog... and they don't know if this means no sheltie puppy this fall either...

Anyway, they're going tomorrow to look at them, so we'll see. I'm running (LOL "running" I'm walking most of it to save my legs for Saturday) my 5K tomorrow night and then running my half Saturday morning, so probably won't be able to see puppy until Saturday night if they do indeed bring one home. =P

Members online

No members online now.