Camera Help

Petsy

Hi again! I'm looking into buying a new camera and found these two that I liked. I don't really know much about cameras though...I was reading reviews for the Fuji and they were all very good, there were none on the page provided for the Kodak Easyshare though.

Which one do you think I could get best quality pictures from? I haven't the chance to share lots of Sammi yet since I don't have one! :p

Thanks!

Fuji Finepix s1500 10.0 MP Digital Camera 12xZoom Black - eBay (item 300534992565 end time Apr-08-11 11:41:16 PDT)

KODAK EASYSHARE Camera / M552

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Just got to say i had a kodak easyshare and it is just bad. It is NOT that model, but an older model. The way kodak has retrieving photo's to the computer set up makes me really annoyed with it! It's very hard to get the photo's from the kodak program to the web, I never could figure out an easier way. Though if your comp takes SD cards it would probably be way easier lol

The camera itself didn't take great pics at all and the video was terrible.

No idea on fuji.

SarahHound

I've had three Kodak's and each of them were pretty bad. One was OK, but nothing special for the money. My Dad has one now, similar to that one, and its not good at all. My Uncle has Fuji cameras, and while they are better than Kodak, I personally wouldn't have one.

I would always go with a Nikon one. I have a Canon compact and its really poor.

Members online

No members online now.