Sally

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
Arrived in her new home yesterday at around 12pm. She is such a lovely little girl. I went round for a visit for a short time yesterday. She is timid, very shy and thin.

Someone was horrible to the poor thing. She is absolutely terrified of brooms, sticks and women. :(

She has a scar under her right eye, probably from a dog bite.

My mom said she slept nicely in their room last night and behaved herself very well. :)

Here is to a long happy life with parents that will love you very much Sally!

pics in the link

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
Awww! With this new facebook nonsense I can't save and repost the pic. I will keep trying.

I took the banana republic round to meet her today. Riley proved to be just the little miss madam we all knew she was. Her nose is seriously out of joint and she threw a massive tantrum followed by a 5 hour long sulk. Travis and Sally get on famously and had a few games.

Sally really seems to like other dogs, especially Trav. Riley wanted nothing to do with her and clung to my mother like a 6 year old on her first day at school. If I talked to Sally, Riley would growl and refuse to look at me. Needless to say she was completely ignored for this!

By the end of today Sal was playing with me and let me pat her stomach. Huge progress. I am totally in love!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Awww, poor gal. At least she's coming around swiftly in the right hands! :) Can't wait to see more pictures.

Members online

No members online now.