http://poodlebabies4u.netfirms.com

• Thread starter silverangelpoodles
  • Start date
S

silverangelpoodles

My site about me and all my precious poodles babies and babies I have for sale.

S

silverangelpoodles

I don't breed for Teacups but I occassionally get them. And I am not a PUPPY MILL my babies are all in the house with me and they get breaks just came off a year off without babies well really a year and half and I dont breed my babies on first heat most of mine dont get bred until 2. They sleep in bed with me. I have some of the best testimonials from families who have my babies and have been to my house.. I dont breed for teacups but occassionally I do have them. My kids never see cages, crates or anything they have free run of my home and their enormous outside privacy fenced back yard which looks like a kids yard with all the toys and playhouses.

Carols Silver Angel Poodles :)
Houseraised and Prespoiled Guarenteed

S

silverangelpoodles

I Dont Have To Use No Marketing Gimmick To Place My Babies I Have Waiting Lists Usually For Them And You Dont Have To Worry About Replying Because If You Are Like The Other Members Will Be Then I Dont Want Nothing To Do With This Board Because I Joined 10 Minutes Ago And Already Got Somebody Putting Me And My Babies Down And You Dont Know Me Or Nothing About Me Or My Breeding Procedures . I Am Unjoining As I Dont Need To Belong To Any Group Like This I Am Above You And Always Will Be.

Thank You And You A Ll Have A Nice Evening!!!!!!!!!!

Loving your dogs and spoiling them doesn't necessarily make a responsible breeder. It's a sign of a good and loving owner, but it has nothing to do with screening for physiological and psychological traits and problems, type, temperament, propensity for allergies, etc.

Too often people think it's okay to breed little dogs as long as they're cute and relatively healthy, but the world is all ready full of cute little dogs that are relatively healthy - with other problems. The world is also full of cute, healthy dogs that are languishing in shelters or abandoned in worse places. That's not to single out breeders of small dogs; large breeds have their own issues that get a lot more attention.

candy722

COme one , it's getting off hand. I think we use the term tea -cup on every single dog that we see that's tiny. We say it without thinking it. I don't breed by the way but im just saying that people seem to understand the word teacup much better than the word tiny.

I'll have to say, though, that if I were going to advertise pups on a forum, it would be this one! We have some of the best dog owners in the world here! I'm constantly encouraged and delighted at the sincere questions and knowledge seeking by our people wanting to give their pups better quality and quantity of life.

candy722

Just to be realistic that alot of people do use the word tea-cup. I do agree with you guys that maybe silverangelpoodles is using the word tea-cup as marketing gimmick words. By the way, who came up with that term tea- cup? I know every breed can be a tea cup. My definition of tea cup is a specific breed that is abnormaly small.

Here in the south the term 'teacup' has been used for quite some time. So I can see why many think it is an accepted term to the point where some think a 'teacup' is an actual breed. I really didn't know the difference until we started this forum and it was exposed. But I am not a breeder either as most people aren't.

So now when I hear peeps talking about 'teacups', I find myself correcting them. If it isn't a breed or acredited in any way, it shouldn't be used to describe the pup or it will be open for abuse in breeding and marketing.

Chazhound

candy722

You are right. I totally agree with you Serena. There is no such thing as T-cup. I used to tell my customers before when I used to sell yorkies. Although they are going to be small full grown I still continue to correct my customers on the term t-cup. I get people calling about t-cups and I would tell them that there is no such thing as t-cup. And the funniest thing is that buyers don't even know what weight to expect a t-cup dog. I just tell them that everyone have their own definition of t-cup which I don't use. I rather tell them that I sell yorkies that will range from 3-6 lb. I just wanted to make my point straight is that alot people do use the term t-cup to define a specific breed that will be tinier that what is suppose to be.

Members online