Anyone?

hildemor

Cavalierfriend
Anyone who has got a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel?

I have a four year old male dog and I`m waiting for someone who has got a puppy for me. I got an e-mail from a lady who thinks her dog will have puppies in November, so I`ve got my fingers crossed.

However, it is a long time since Mico was a puppy, so I need to brush up my knowledge. That`s why I`m here:=) have you got some good links to puppie information sites?

*hugs*

hildemor

Cavalierfriend
Well, that didn`t come out the way it should have. heh..I`m not that good in Englis (I am a Norwegian).

What I ment was that the breeder said that one of her dogs was having puooies in November, but you can never know, right. perhaps they die inher stomach or something. See?

Hildemor, we'll understand about your English and ask you if we have a question about what you want to say. I can almost guarantee that your English is better than our Norse (is that even correct?). :D

hildemor

Cavalierfriend
Renee750il said:
Hildemor, we'll understand about your English and ask you if we have a question about what you want to say. I can almost guarantee that your English is better than our Norse (is that even correct?). :D
Thank you, renee. Did you try to write Norwegian? In Norway we say Norge. *s*

Nice try, though!

Serena; She told me there were waiting-lists, but since I already have got a cavalier, she said that was a pluss. But I keep on looking. Thanks for your advice!

hildemor

Cavalierfriend
Breeder

Serena; I have now been in contact with Mico`s breeder, and it seems like I can get a puppy from her in the middle of January. The puppies are coming in the middle of November. She said I could get a puppy before all the others because I have bought from her before. I liked that:=)

Members online

No members online now.