Dutchie Pup and Randoms

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
A whole bunch of pictures from the past few months. A lot are cell because my camera crashed. :( Oh, and I'm making an attempt at resizing them, hopefully they work.

New collars! Harlow has sock monkeys, Rider has squirrels.

My sister's Dutchie from somewhere in Europe.

New Training boards

meepitsmeagan

Colorado lake before we left (back in September)

Dogs on the porch of our cabin before we left CO

All done!

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
The Dutchie looks like Cricket!!!

Love the collars! Harlow is gorgeous and Ryder is sooo cute! His muzzle is much longer than it looks like it is in your signature and it's adorable!!!

meepitsmeagan

Great photos! What's the plan with the dutchie? :D
Miss Izzy is going to be shown in Conformation a little bit and possibly Obedience I guess. Other than that, I'm not positive... Sorry, I'm useless. She is way different than what I expected out of a Dutch puppy though. Loves to snuggle, same energy level as Harlow had when she was a puppy, and not very bite-y. I like her a lot.

The Dutchie looks like Cricket!!!

Love the collars! Harlow is gorgeous and Ryder is sooo cute! His muzzle is much longer than it looks like it is in your signature and it's adorable!!!
Thanks! I got the collars from Fox Valley Dog Collars, which is run by a lady who is a member at my ACD forum. I love them!

His muzzle goes on FOREVER and is very pointy! Big change from the big ole' Boxer mouth. He's also quite a bit smaller than he looks in pictures. He only weighs, oh, 30-ish pounds, probably. He's a cute little sucker. Haha.

FG167

Miss Izzy is going to be shown in Conformation a little bit and possibly Obedience I guess. Other than that, I'm not positive... Sorry, I'm useless. She is way different than what I expected out of a Dutch puppy though. Loves to snuggle, same energy level as Harlow had when she was a puppy, and not very bite-y. I like her a lot.
Show DS are *way* different than working DS. WAY.

Her light brindle is gorgeous and her ear tips going backwards are adorable!

Kal-Haven trail is pretty, I should've made time for it! LOL

meepitsmeagan

Show DS are *way* different than working DS. WAY.

Her light brindle is gorgeous and her ear tips going backwards are adorable!

Kal-Haven trail is pretty, I should've made time for it! LOL
The Kal-Haven is awesome. I love it. Next time you come up we will just have to go. :)

To be honest, I do not know if she was working or show bred. I'm not on speaking terms with my dad, who was the main person who chose the breeder, ect, so my knowledge of the pup is extremely limited.

Members online

No members online now.