Saffie is having the time of her life

saffie

My parents are on vacation, and their dog Trixie stays with us while they are away.
Saffie and Trixie love playing with each other, so Saffie is having the time of her life.

Still cozy on the couch with each other

Then it was time for a walk

Aaaand they're off

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
THey are quite the trio. Looking great together!

ACooper

Looks like FUN!!

What kind of dog is Trixie? Sorry if it's obvious, but something about her reminds me of Phoebe :)

saffie

Looks like FUN!!

What kind of dog is Trixie? Sorry if it's obvious, but something about her reminds me of Phoebe :)
We don't know exactly. Her previous owners called her a 'farmers fox' (translated), which is a name for all kinds of long legged terriers originally used for keeping the farm free of vermin. Problem is she doesn't look like one, but then it isn't a recognized breed. In other words: just a mutt :D

ACooper

We don't know exactly. Her previous owners called her a 'farmers fox' (translated), which is a name for all kinds of long legged terriers originally used for keeping the farm free of vermin. Problem is she doesn't look like one, but then it isn't a recognized breed. In other words: just a mutt :D
Our girl is a mutt too, LOL, the Humane Society called her a border collie/lab mix if I recall correctly.............but honestly, I don't see the lab in there at all.

You can see why I asked about Trixie, this is our Phoebe. Trixie looks a bit heavier, (Phoebe stays around 38 lbs) but they share lots of similar features in my opinion.

saffie

Our girl is a mutt too, LOL, the Humane Society called her a border collie/lab mix if I recall correctly.............but honestly, I don't see the lab in there at all.

You can see why I asked about Trixie, this is our Phoebe. Trixie looks a bit heavier, (Phoebe stays around 38 lbs) but they share lots of similar features in my opinion.
Yes, they do share similar traits. Phoebe looks great! I do see Border Collie in her, but no lab either.
Trixie is a bit heavier, but she should be thinner then she is now. I think she is smaller too.

Members online

No members online now.