*Raw Feeders*

Doberluv

Yeah, Blueridge looks great. I like the idea of feeding bone all ground into the meat. Then I don't have to worry about bones. I wonder if there are places like that in other areas of the country. Hmmm....have to look into that. I'm just nervous about not getting the variety right or making sure they're getting all the vitamins and minerals they need. Is that all in the meat or do you need to suppliment Red? I'm still a fence sitter about raw. But one things for sure....after all this kibble poisoning, that's got to stop for me. So, cooked or raw. They're going to be eating regular food, not kibble. Of course, who's to say that our own food won't be discovered to have some kind of lethal poisoning in it? It would be optimum to grow your own food. But gee wiz. That's another thing to think about.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
You know they will ship. I emailed them and ask if they would and they said yes and it was only $10 from Georgia to here.

Also, this is awesome, I can buy a 30lb box of knuckle bones for $21! I am going to be placing an order soon.

DanL

Thats a lot of rec bones! You'll have some shiny teeth after those!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Thats a lot of rec bones! You'll have some shiny teeth after those!
I can't wait :p Around this ol' small town you cannot find any good bones LOL

Just a side note, but how many bones do you think is in 30lb?

R

RedyreRottweilers

Yeah, Blueridge looks great. I like the idea of feeding bone all ground into the meat. Then I don't have to worry about bones. I wonder if there are places like that in other areas of the country. Hmmm....have to look into that. I'm just nervous about not getting the variety right or making sure they're getting all the vitamins and minerals they need. Is that all in the meat or do you need to suppliment Red? I'm still a fence sitter about raw. But one things for sure....after all this kibble poisoning, that's got to stop for me. So, cooked or raw. They're going to be eating regular food, not kibble. Of course, who's to say that our own food won't be discovered to have some kind of lethal poisoning in it? It would be optimum to grow your own food. But gee wiz. That's another thing to think about.
I use 3 prepared supplements, all of which I get from Nature's Farmacy.

I use their DogZyme's Ultimate Vitamin, their DogZyme's CCM+, and the DogZyme's KA Calcium.

I spend about $60.00 per month on supplements for 3 dogs.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I emailed BRB to see if they'll ship out here to Kansas, or if they know of a similar place closer to me.

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
i checked out costco today, they have whole chickens for $5 a pop. they had thighs but no quarters or back *pout* though i might go back during the week when its not too busy and talk with the butcher about necks and backs as well as rec bones...worth a try right?

Wal-mart mostly. She loves chicken so I buy the 4lb bags of ice glazed chicken thighs and drumsticks, under $4 a bag. We also get the hearts and gizzards, and liver there as well as bulk ground beef.
At the grocery we get soup bones and beef baby back ribs. When we get steak we share.
MBG

Members online

No members online now.