Foxy!

Here's a whole bunch of Instagram photos of the foxdog :) I sent out a DNA test on her and she came back as a mini poodle/rat terrier with Japanese spitz and Ibizan hound in her ancestry as well :rofl1: I'll probably continue to refer to her as a chihuahua mix as I'm starting to doubt the accuracy of these tests. Unless any of you see any Ibizan in her? :lol-sign:

Untitled by foxdogphotos, on Flickr

noludoru

Bored Now.
I totally see Ibizan. They come in the 10lb size range, too!

Seriously. . . she's ADORABLE. The tail is crazy. Every dog that meets her must have tail envy.

Romy

Taxiderpy
Here's a whole bunch of Instagram photos of the foxdog :) I sent out a DNA test on her and she came back as a mini poodle/rat terrier with Japanese spitz and Ibizan hound in her ancestry as well :rofl1: I'll probably continue to refer to her as a chihuahua mix as I'm starting to doubt the accuracy of these tests. Unless any of you see any Ibizan in her? :lol-sign:

A mix? Pardon me, but this is clearly a pure bread dog.

Dekka

Just try me..
Yeah those test are notoriously inaccurate. A while back a chazzer had thier 80 black and white short haired dog come back primarily Maltese.

A mix? Pardon me, but this is clearly a pure bread dog.
:rofl1: Hmm maybe! She does look quite inbread... :rofl1:

My mom keeps telling me I should trim up her tail fur so it doesn't drag on the ground but she carries her tail over her back so it hasn't been an issue yet. I think it looks pretty glorious as is and I'm glad you guys agree!

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
:rofl1: Hmm maybe! She does look quite inbread... :rofl1:

My mom keeps telling me I should trim up her tail fur so it doesn't drag on the ground but she carries her tail over her back so it hasn't been an issue yet. I think it looks pretty glorious as is and I'm glad you guys agree!
:rofl1:

She's got a great tail! Never trim it! We'll all be heartbroken :D

Yeah those test are notoriously inaccurate. A while back a chazzer had thier 80 black and white short haired dog come back primarily Maltese.
Rigby came back with a good portion of Dogue de Bordeaux and Coonhound in her (And Husky and GSD, which could have been believable maybe if they added a smaller breed in there).
She's 28lbs... and when I told them her weight, they changed the coonhound to beagle. :dunno:
They gave me a refund.

Members online

No members online now.