Dekka's thread of funny/interesting things on the interwebs.

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
Ohhhhhhhhh Wahhhhhhhhh. I was crying though the entire video! The dog reminded me of our old one Ngai, and I made Suzie come to me so I could hug her tons. :( :(

I am still sniffling. On the other hand, I am now addicted to the website with the horsey racing game!

Dekka

Just try me..
I would advise against this. I've done it, and while it does make a cake-like object, it's not very good at all.
The secret seems to be (haven't tried it yet) but from comments on that site and else where, don't mix the ingredients in the mug, they won't mix well enough.

I have tried similar things, and often add a little more oil as they tend to be dry.

ACooper

I have tried similar things, and often add a little more oil as they tend to be dry.
Also a side note, try a separate cup of water in the microwave. I've used this trick on several different things that I didn't want to dry out........the water evaporates into steam keeping the area nice and moist, LOL

Dekka

Just try me..
our flour is a bit different here in Canada. Our regular flour is generally a higher quality so we don't have as many 'types' (why bread makers say 'in canada regular flour is fine, in the US use bread flour) I have tried similar with regular flour and it works well.

Members online

No members online now.