Sheena's New boots

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
And they work great. They have yet to fall off whether in running in deep snow, walking on ice, jumping into cars or anything. No slipping either. She can go from ice and snow to slick business floor or carpet with no problems. Here are some pictures of them:

On the close up you can see that they are zippered as well as have a velcro strap. And to make them extra secure they have a tongou in them just like in a regular sneaker.

I am so happy to have theys now. No more wet feet. No more worrying about the chemicals on her paws. Now more worrying about the ice under the snow cutting her feet or freezing her feet. And everyone who sees her in them things she looks so cut and has to ask me about them and then about her. So great education opportunity. Hope you all like them. I think pink suits her.

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
Well Sheena has been in them from 9am till 2:30pm and not once did they come off or did she slip. I think they past the test perfectly. And the smiles she gets on the faces of the people is amazing.

Members online